HAPPY SIBLINGS DAY ! :D (it's true okay.)
for those who do not know, I sprained my ankle. don't ask me why or how, because I have no idea either. I only know that my ankle hurts really badly, ): my father brought me to the doctor last night.
I headed to the room when it was my turn.
Doc: Clarice?
Clarice: ya.
I walked towards him very slowly, limping away.
Doc: so, how can I help you?
Clarice: err, my leg hurts.
then he stared at my ankle.
Clarice: I think I sprained it, or something.
Doc: you tell me where pain, point.
Clarice: I can't really know where's the pain when I touch it.
Doc: then how?
Clarice: it hurts when I rotate my ankle and when I'm walking.
Doc: okay, you take out your slipper.
then he held my ankle, and observed it.
Doc: did you do anything that made your leg go kaa-chaa?
and he turned my ankle while saying that.
Clarice: no, but I also felt the pain when I ran down the stairs last Thursday.
Doc: okay, it needs some medication.
I gave him the
falls-off-the-chair-and-land-on-the-ground look when he was prescribing medications for my injury.
Clarice: so do I wear shoes to school tomorrow?
Doc: is it your shoes too tight?
Clarice: nooo.
Doc: orh, then wear lorh. wear, it will protect your leg.
the doctor looks damn gong okay, he seemed so unprofessional larh. even my parents said much more when they saw my ankle. that stupid doctor didn't even tell me whether I sprained it or what, urgh.
I exserted my ankle a lot of times today, it hurts larh. and my dearest Lao Po, Julite Tan Zi Ning, killed me! she hit my leg twice unexpectingly, rahhh.
Math is making me bonkers! okay, not Math, Transformation. I wouldn't say that topic is difficult, probably just challenging and confusing. I don't know how to explain it, but our eyes were like practically glued on the worksheet Tom Ho gave us. the graph lines were black and the triangles were black too, I think sooner or later all of us will be pajiao. urgh, Transformation is going to make me hate Math.
my ankle was like damn pain during English period, I walked up and down the school. down from classroom to General Office, up to Study Area, and up once again back to classroom. it's really tiring okay, my right leg was a little painful also larh. well, because I placed my weight on the right side of my body. anyway, Mrs Sim asked us to choose a question between 'What were you afraid of when you were a child' and 'The Wind' and write an essay about it. I chose the first option, of course. I wrote my essay during CME and Physics period with the help of my dearest classmates, thank you so much guys. oh, and for the first time, I feel that my essay is awesome.
I don't know how to describe Geography lesson, but it seemed like no one was listening to Miss Sim. majority of the students were either sleeping peacefully, dozing off, or day-dreaming. as for me, I was having some retarded conversation with Ebby Adly. I forgotten what we were talking about, but I remembered him scribbling and drawing on my rough paper. I drew Chocolate Cupcake and he drew Strawberry Cupcake, (:
I saw two disgusting things after school,
-pukes. firstly, a flattened snake in the middle of the road outside school. everyone stood at the pavement and watched the vehicles go by, hoping that one would go over it again. the second time was a dead bird on the sidewalk around Fajar Sec, and there were ants around it. I got a shock when I saw it okay, I jumped larh. I'm even having the creaps talking about these now. oh man, goose bumps!
oh, I took painkillers in the afternoon! :D I actually swallowed medicines okay, it's like very surprising larh. and the funny part is that it has to be taken
with meals, odd right? I only heard of 'taken before meals' and 'taken after meals', but I have never come across 'taken with meals'.
there's full-dress rehearsal tomorrow, and I just wonder how the new choir costume will look like. well, I hope I can practice with my heels tomorrow. if not, I hope my ankle will recover before SYF. or not I will definitely have a hard time during the competition.