HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY JO ! :Dokay, I'm too lazy to blog about last night's party. I managed to surprise my brother, but it didn't really work out as planned. overall, it was both a good and bad party. well, maybe only I think that it was bad. okay anyway, enjoy the photos! (:

my colourful message to
the birthday boy, :D

a present from me.
big eh? it's 2&a1/2 KG larh.


my eyes are like damn small.

I actually held a balloon.

the 21st birthday boy
with my present, (:

my family,
<3
awh, aren't they sweet?

my relatives.

my bro claims us as
Clarice and her gang.


the outcome of candles.
(not considering the cutting part.)
I know it's too early to say this, but I'm having second thoughts about having a Sweet Sixteen party. sighs, I don't even know if I want to celebrate my birthday like I do for the past two years.
dammit larh, school's tomorrow. I didn't enjoy my holidays at all okay, I was as busy as a bumble bee lorh. on the brighter side, I can get to see
someone. YAYY, :D

Nokia 6300
hurr, it's damn nice larh!
<3my dear 6131, I'm sorry.