as you guys should know, I have been really busy and I can't schedule some time to blog. for those who have no idea what I am referring, just to go "Calender" on the left side of the page.
Sec1 Camp was okay, I guess. I was in the Administration Committee, a planner. sounds like some slacking job huh? you're totally wrong okay, seriously wrong. throughout the whole Sec1 Camp, I kept running up and down to open the bunks. not only up and down, I ran from one end to the other also. it was seriously damn tiring larh.
Campfire was awesome! :D the last time I experienced a campfire was three years ago, when I was a Sec1. sitting there watching the campfire brings back a lot of memories, those wonderful times. supposingly the Sec1s and class instructors are suppose to be the most enthusiastic ones, but it turned out to be the planners. oh, and some of the seniors too. anyway, I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves.
we had Scavanger Hunt on the last day of the camp. each class is given a piece of paper, and on it was the clues about planners. so their objective is to use the clues to find the various planners. all the campers and instructors thought that I was Green Spectacles, but I wasn't. my clue was Green Stripes, my Adidas watch. so in the end, no one found me.
I wanted to kill Mr Kau during debrief on the first night okay, seriously. he ruined my reputation larh. urgh, stupid Mr Kau. for those who know what I'm talking about, shut up! erm, I mean, please keep your mouth shut and don't talk about it. for those who have no idea what I'm talking about, you don't have to know and don't bother asking. and FYI, it's so not true larh.
choir practice was okay, but tiring. yesterday's practice was amazing I tell you. we finally had a flutist, and coincidentally, he was an ex-Assumptionite. his flute playing skill is awesome okay, all of us were so amazed. oh man, how I wish I can play like him. sighs, like that can ever happen larh.
I'm going shopping with my parents tomorrow, Vivo City! (: hopefully I can get some stuff that I like there. it has been ages since I went on a shopping spree okay. seriously, I need more clothes.
guess what? I have dates to catch Stomp The Yard and Mr Bean's Holiday! :D