Saturday, February 10, 2007

school is making me damn shack okay. everytime when I reach home, I will just fall asleep instantly larh. I will even doze off while doing my work. well, when I try to do my work. hurr, this is so terrible! so I have planned it all out: after school, STUDY! after CCA, STUDY! weekends, STUDY! other than that, I need my sufficient rest too, or I'll just collapse.

went to see the O level results after school yesterday. everyone of them looks so different okay. their attire, their hair, and everything. Elliot looks damn emo with his hair, and Leonard's hair colour was awesome! it was multi-coloured larh. Benedict Keh showed us the overall percentage of the various subjects, and I was so shocked. well, just a little. I was afraid, afraid that our batch will be worse. it was a huge decrease compared to the previous years okay. and the highest for Express was Charmaine with 10 points, 14 for the Normal Acadamic. if I didn't remember wrongly, it's 14. sadly, some of the students could not get their results due to their hair colour. that's like so retarded, why cannot lorh.

went for Parents' Seminar at night. Benedict Keh showed us last year's 4NA, which is this year's Sec 5, results. well, it wasn't that good either. I thought they will do than that. and that stupid Benedict Keh said something that freaked me out, seriously. "Even if your child can do well for N levels, that doesn't mean that he or she will do as well for O levels." my heart sank immediately after I heard that. I'M SCARED! /:

Clarice: eh, fill in.
I pointed to the "other comments/feedback?" on the form.
my father pretended to write on that column.
Dad: Y-U-C-K-S.
Clarice: huh, why you KS?
I gave him the blur-and-confused look.
Dad: tsk, yucks larh.
Clarice: oh, yucks. I thought why you KS.
Dad: why you kia su? see larh, SMS language use too much already.

Assumption English School will be better if...
the teachers make it enjoyable for the students to study and enjoyable for the students to learn.

that was what my father wrote on the feedback form, seriously. I kept agreeing to it, and my father was like, "Hey, I know okay. I was once a student too."

Dad: that one your Principal ah?
he pointed to Mr Toh, who was walking up and down the AVT.
Clarice: no larh, that's one of the teachers.
then Benedict Keh walked down the stairs.
Clarice: there, that one wearing blue.
Dad: that one? I look better than him larh.
Clarice: YES, YES, YES!
my father and I started laughing.

I'm going shopping with Emo Partner! (: she's accompanying me to shop of Chinese New Year clothes. I know, I'm like so last minute. there's just no time larh. I will enjoy myself today, and study tomorrow. see, I have planned it all out. oh damn, there's tuition tonight. tsk, /:

I need to take Hepatitis B! -screams really loudly.

I Y Jun Yu
TREE maniac
; 9:21 AM

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17912829?origin\x3dhttp://tearsareblood.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile

eemeipingclarice
claricechloeee
140791
aes 1/3 2/3 3/3 4/3
choiralto1/sop2(multipurposeplug)
clarice_ee@hotmail.com

GREEN + BROWN = TREE ! :D
and being emo isn't a crime.

affiliations

DADDY !
Benedict.
EMO PARTNER !
Jasmine.
SIS/TWIN/NU'ER/MUMMY !
Jayne Wee Xin Yi.
DIVORCED LAO PO !
Julite Tan Zi Ning.
PL/(1)Lao Da PL !
Ng Chen Li.
(3)Sha PL !
Loy Zhen Ge.
(4)Si PL/(5)Lao Hu PL !
Gordon Xavier Gan Yan Da.
FISH BROTHER !
Ang Zi Xiang.
SISTER !
Clare.
UNCLE !
Brendan Loo.
TCP TEAM MATE !
Vivian.
BESTEST BEST FRIEND !
Lim Yu Xiang.
LAO GONG !
Yee Pei Xiu.
POST EDITOR !
Ian Martin Michael.
JIE MEI !
Linda Lee Jia En.
SHAKER !
Chua Wan Jun.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE !
Ebby Adly.
EMO BIATCH !
Bronte Chua Xin Jie.
MEANIE GREENIE !
Elaine.

I love all of them equally, <3

well, except for my dearest lao gong.
I Y Joel Ow so so sooo much, :D

desires

work my ass out for Prelims
good grades for Prelims
good grades for N levels
promote to Sec5
to & fro there safely on 14july
great Sweet Sixteen :D (if possible)
take up Childhood course
become a Kindergarten teacher

new handphone
new glasses/spectacles
contact lens
denim skirt
denim shorts
shorts with suspenders
casual short dresses
sleeveless FBT jersey
pink/orange Adidas deodorant
sports towel
$15.90 rippers slippers
clutch/pouch
handbag
tote bag
long wallet
normal wallet
crocodile hair clips
hair pins
ear piece
Love Hina comic series
Hana Kimi comic series

most importantly, hell loads of money! :D

connections

twothree'05 conficlass'06 alistair alvin amanda amira anelie angeline ann candice caryl chenli cherngshing clare daniel dave ebby edwin geokcheng haris ian irah jasmine jayne jingting jinhui jonathan kezia kimberley liyi martha nadiah nurvena peilin peizhen rasyiqa ryan sahida soonheng tia vivian waishi wanjun yuxiang zhiyun zuladly

memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

shout outs


calender

1-2 July : Youth Day
5 July : 'N' English Oral, /:
6 July : STC SYF Night, (:
9 July : Uncle Loo's birthday, (:
12 July : Zhi Xuan's birthday, (:
14 July : Second Grandma, ):
Kean Wai's birthday, (:
Sweet Sixteen, :D or /:
France's National Day
15 July : Glenn's birthday, (:
18 July : Clarice Woon's birthday, (:
Qian Ru's birthday, (:
Nurul Natasha's birthday, (:
21 July : Grandfather, )':
22 July : Tickets for S.H.E Party, (:
Carene's birthday, (:
24 July : Sha's birthday, (:
26 July : 'N' Chinese Oral, /:
28 July : S.H.E Play Party, :D
29 July : S.H.E Autograph Session, :D
30 July : Prelims English I & II, /:
31 July : SIX, <3
31 July : Prelims Social Studies, /: