Thursday, February 01, 2007

okay, school today was just average. I like and hate Thursdays. reason for liking is because there's CME, and that means we get to tease Li Yan's love for Gordon. seriously, it's damn funny. everyone was laughing their ass off larh. first period of Thursdays is fun! oh, and I hate Thursdays because there's two periods of English. and usually, we will be doing some compre or compo. sucks larh, damn boring okay.

I didn't go for Physics lesson after school, I went straight home. I think I was nuts at that time, seriously. I actually decided to go for the Hepatitis B jab, and I made the decision on my own. that's like ultra surprising, because I'm very indecisive. okay, I shall continue. my mum wanted to see a doctor also, so both of went to the poly clinic in the late afternoon.

I swore I was trembling like crap when I was in the room waiting for my turn. I held my phone in my hand as I was messaging, and it was shaking terribly. my eyes were filled with tears when the doctor was checking for my veins, the feeling was so bad. and I almost cried when she cleaned my arm with alcohol, almost. then, I finally did when the needle was injected into my arm. I know I know, 16 years of age and yet I'm still crying over an injection. let me tell you, I only dropped a tear okay. and I expected myself to cry continuously larh. but my eyes were filled with tears, and they almost rolled down my cheeks.

oh and FYI, my mum wasn't there. as in, she didn't get to see the doctor drawing my blood. she was at the other side, waiting for her turn to see the doctor. and the first thing she asked, "Pain anot?" I nearly cried again okay, seriously. it hurts so badly larh.

while waiting for my mum to see the doctor, I started taking photos of myself. well, it should be my plaster. tsk, I was bored larh.

normal.

false colours.

greyscale.

sepia.

negative.

solarise.


went to Bukit Panjang Plaza after that. I saw Chocolate Cupcake at the bus stop, (: my parents and I ate at Kopitiam, and I bumped into Wei Jie. he gave me a shock okay, he appeared out of nowhere larh. and he gave me those kind of face when I smiled at him, like what the hell. I thought I came with his friends or some basketballers, but he was alone.

my arm still hurts larh, dammit. okay, I shall do my homework now. TOODLES!

I Y Jun Yu
TREE maniac
; 8:28 PM

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17912829?origin\x3dhttp://tearsareblood.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile

eemeipingclarice
claricechloeee
140791
aes 1/3 2/3 3/3 4/3
choiralto1/sop2(multipurposeplug)
clarice_ee@hotmail.com

GREEN + BROWN = TREE ! :D
and being emo isn't a crime.

affiliations

DADDY !
Benedict.
EMO PARTNER !
Jasmine.
SIS/TWIN/NU'ER/MUMMY !
Jayne Wee Xin Yi.
DIVORCED LAO PO !
Julite Tan Zi Ning.
PL/(1)Lao Da PL !
Ng Chen Li.
(3)Sha PL !
Loy Zhen Ge.
(4)Si PL/(5)Lao Hu PL !
Gordon Xavier Gan Yan Da.
FISH BROTHER !
Ang Zi Xiang.
SISTER !
Clare.
UNCLE !
Brendan Loo.
TCP TEAM MATE !
Vivian.
BESTEST BEST FRIEND !
Lim Yu Xiang.
LAO GONG !
Yee Pei Xiu.
POST EDITOR !
Ian Martin Michael.
JIE MEI !
Linda Lee Jia En.
SHAKER !
Chua Wan Jun.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE !
Ebby Adly.
EMO BIATCH !
Bronte Chua Xin Jie.
MEANIE GREENIE !
Elaine.

I love all of them equally, <3

well, except for my dearest lao gong.
I Y Joel Ow so so sooo much, :D

desires

work my ass out for Prelims
good grades for Prelims
good grades for N levels
promote to Sec5
to & fro there safely on 14july
great Sweet Sixteen :D (if possible)
take up Childhood course
become a Kindergarten teacher

new handphone
new glasses/spectacles
contact lens
denim skirt
denim shorts
shorts with suspenders
casual short dresses
sleeveless FBT jersey
pink/orange Adidas deodorant
sports towel
$15.90 rippers slippers
clutch/pouch
handbag
tote bag
long wallet
normal wallet
crocodile hair clips
hair pins
ear piece
Love Hina comic series
Hana Kimi comic series

most importantly, hell loads of money! :D

connections

twothree'05 conficlass'06 alistair alvin amanda amira anelie angeline ann candice caryl chenli cherngshing clare daniel dave ebby edwin geokcheng haris ian irah jasmine jayne jingting jinhui jonathan kezia kimberley liyi martha nadiah nurvena peilin peizhen rasyiqa ryan sahida soonheng tia vivian waishi wanjun yuxiang zhiyun zuladly

memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

shout outs


calender

1-2 July : Youth Day
5 July : 'N' English Oral, /:
6 July : STC SYF Night, (:
9 July : Uncle Loo's birthday, (:
12 July : Zhi Xuan's birthday, (:
14 July : Second Grandma, ):
Kean Wai's birthday, (:
Sweet Sixteen, :D or /:
France's National Day
15 July : Glenn's birthday, (:
18 July : Clarice Woon's birthday, (:
Qian Ru's birthday, (:
Nurul Natasha's birthday, (:
21 July : Grandfather, )':
22 July : Tickets for S.H.E Party, (:
Carene's birthday, (:
24 July : Sha's birthday, (:
26 July : 'N' Chinese Oral, /:
28 July : S.H.E Play Party, :D
29 July : S.H.E Autograph Session, :D
30 July : Prelims English I & II, /:
31 July : SIX, <3
31 July : Prelims Social Studies, /: