urgh, school is tiring! /:
okay, I have nothing to say about today's lessons. all I can say is that the teachers nowadays are really screwed up. darn screwed!
watched soccer match after school, Assumption VS Chestnut. and you know what's the funny thing, it was held at Dunearn. odd right? like what the hell larh. so anyway, Jasmine and Julite went too. the stupid security guard didn't allow us to go in, he said it was Joseph Tan's orders. oh, and I think the guard's crazy or something. he mood swinged big time larh, like he has split personality. in the end, we managed to get in. and it's all thanks to Yu Xiang, (: oh and did I mention, I met Charmane and Pei Zhen. my two dear friends! :D and I saw Amos too. I thought he didn't recognise and remember me, but he did surprisingly.
I sat in front of the nurse, and she checked my health booklet.
Nurse: you never take Hepatitis B ah?
Clarice: huh, what's that?
Nurse: it's an injection, and mostly taken when you're young...
she was explaining, and I gave her the
blur-and-confused look.
Clarice: what will happen if I don't take?
Nurse: higher chances of getting liver and heart cancer.
I started freaking out, seriously.
Nurse: tomorrow you bring your other health booklet, and I'll check.
Clarice: what will happen if there's no record?
Nurse: must take lorh, three jabs.
Clarice: THREE JABS?!
Nurse: first, blood test. if need, 2 weeks later take, then 5 months take another one.
I nearly cried and fainted right on the spot okay. and when I was leaving my seat, everyone kept asking, "What happen? What did the nurse say to you? Why your reaction so big?" and I gave all of them the
pityful-and-want-to-cry look.
I'm feeling so down now larh, I feel like dying. HURR, I DON'T WANT TO TAKE! )':