HELLO HUMANS! (:
yes yes, I have finally returned. I'm back to revive my super duper, ultra dead blog, which is covered with a lot of spiderwebs everywhere. yes, I'm finally blogging once again.
I woke up darn early yesterday because of Jayne. she wanted me to accompany her for her audition. not that kind of audition, but the other audition. err, it's the JYP audition. you know, Rain's company? okay okay, she went to audition for singing.
while I was waiting for the bus, I saw Jolene. oh man, it has been ages since I saw her larh. I couldn't recognize her, seriously. her dressing was like so mature, and her hair was short and coloured. oh man, she's hot! (: we sat together on the bus, and we kept looking and smiling at each other. then, we finally talked. we talked about everything. yeah, everything. and she thought I'm same age as her, -.- surprisingly, she knows a lot of people in AES.
met up with Jayne, then we headed to MediaCop. she was unprepared okay. as in, she wanted me to pick a song for her to sing. she made a huge mistake, how can I make a choice when I'm so indecisive. then we decided, luck! and ya, she sang the song that she picked. I nearly died while waiting for her okay. I sat at the carpark until I had butt cramp. oh, I almost died of hunger too!
after her audition, we went to Toa Payoh to have lunch and dinner. we bought Bread Talk first, then we ate at Long John later on. I took my own sweet time to eat my bread larh. seriously, own sweet time. Jayne finished her second bread, while I was still at my first.
headed to Singapore Indoor Stadium after I was filled. 16 was darn crowded I tell you, full of people. then I thought, the guys are going for soccer match, and the girls, S.H.E concert. met up with my parents at the restaurant nearby, then my brother and I left for the concert. supposingly the concert starts at 8PM, but it started at half an hour later. okay that's usual, the same thing happened two years ago also.
S.H.E Yi Dong Chen Bao Yan Chang Hui was AWESOME! :D they were so pretty and hot larh. I kept singing along with them, and I waved my lightsticks like siao. my arms were damn pain okay. Fei Lun Hai and Sun Yan Zi were the special guests for their concert. Sun Yan Zi's outfit made me think of Singapore's flag. she wore a white dress with red pointies. then S.H.E said, "Are you trying to steal our spotlight? FYI, this is our concert."
each of them did their own individual performance, and all of them were superb. Selina had a solo dancing show, Hebe gave a drum solo, and Ella played a song on the piano. Selina was darn hot, I bet all the guys were drooling larh. Hebe rocked on the drums okay, she rolled her sticks perfectly. Ella was so wonderful on the piano, she played and sang Ai Hen Jian Dan. I sang along of course, and tears were in my eyes at that point of time. it was so sweet larh.
went for mass this morning. I didn't sleep during homily, surprisingly. okay I did, at the last part only. oh, something weird happened. my stomach grumbled, then suddenly burped. weird right? I don't know what's up with me. had lunch at Bukit Panjang Plaza's Delifrance. the dessert the I ordered was damn sweet, I nearly died okay.
S.H.E had an autograph session in the afternoon, an autograph session for their concert. I was pondering if I should go, but I chose not to. I wanted to study, seriously. okay, and I wanted to rest. my brother went to get my album signed, how nice huh.
oh man, I'm damn cold right now! /: