Tuesday, December 19, 2006

went to town with Angeline on Friday. she bought her needs, and I didn't buy a single thing. I had to save money larh, and I was almost bankrupt at that time. but I was kind enough to buy something for my mum, (: other than that, I spent my money on Pizza Hut. Angeline pulled me in there larh. we walked around to kill time, then we headed to Dover.

when we got there, we realised that we were hell early. we were suppose to meet my dad at 7:30PM, but we arrived at 6:30PM. can you imagine that? we just rotted there larh. I wanted to take a photo with Angeline really badly, and she finally agreed! (: then when I was about to capture it, someone appeared. it was my brother. he jumped into the air and made a twist, then Angeline and I turned around and stared at him. urgh, I was so close to snapping a photo with Angeline larh. Joseph Ee, you destroyer! /:

so, the three of us rotted at Dover. Angeline kept looking at my brother, I don't know why. then my father arrived finally. the four of us headed to church for Penitential Service. okay, we got there in 5 minutes larh. and once again, we rotted. then I don't know what's up with my brother, he kept making Angeline and I laugh larh. he said really stupid things, and he kept disturbing me. I think he's mentally ill, or something.

then Penitential Service started. all the priests walked to the altar, and sat at their places. I was so scared I would get Fr. Richard larh. then I told Angeline how freaky he was, and she got scared too! not only the both of us were scared, my dad and my brother were afraid too.

my brother hits my leg.
Joseph: later if I get Fr. Richard, I tell him, "My sister wants to go to you." okay?
Clarice: eh, NO!
Joseph: I push you to him if I get him larh.
Clarice: NOOO!
then my brother looked at Angeline.
Joseph: I give you, then you give your friend.
Clarice: eh, you very mean leh.
the both of us stared at Angeline, and laughed.

I was at home for the whole day on Saturday. I woke up early to catch my show, and I was hoping my parents would be back with my lunch. oh, and not forgetting my Prepaid Card! :D then I called them up, to remind them about it. my mum told me she already bought it, so I thought she will be back any minute. at that time it was, 12:30PM i think. and in the end, she got back at 3:30PM. the first thing I said when I saw her, "You two go dating ah? Watch Nativity right?" then she giggled.

I almost died of hunger larh. luckily my brother came home, and made french toast for me. man, his cooking is really good lorh. and guess what time I had dinner? 11PM okay! I called Mac delivery at that late hour. and my parents scolded me for not eating on my own. like what the hell? uhhh, whatever. oh, I think I'm really weird. when people don't have their meals, they will have gastric. as for me, I will have a headache, and I will feel very giddy. that was how I felt for the entire day! /:

went to church for mass on Sunday. when we got there, the people were just coming out from the previous mass. so I had to stand outside and wait, while my mum waited at the shelter. I bumped into a lot of people. a lot, a lot of people. so I chatted with them until the crowd was cleared.

my parents and I headed to Bangkit after mass. my mum went to see the doctor as she wasn't feeling well, while my dad and I had our late lunch at the hawker centre. we headed back home after that.

my family and I headed to Tony Romas for dinner. we had a feast larh. just take a look at the photos below.






after our fantastic dinner, we went shopping. we spent an hour inside U2 okay. everyone of bought something from there. and there were having some discount thing. for every $100 spent, you would get a $20 off. and of course, ours was more than $100. so the people at the cashier had a hard time counting.

my parents looking at the them sorting things out.
Clarice: I think our family can open a U2 shop already.
my mum turns around, and laugh.
Mum: next time we go out people will say, "Eh, this family owns U2."
then the both of us started laughing.


everything was cleared after some time. then we headed to Marina Square for desserts. my brother wanted to bring us to a Japanese restaurant, but it was closed. so we headed to Hong Kong Cafe.

the bridge linking Suntec and Marina Square.

Marina Square's Christmas tree.

Hong Kong Cafe! (:
err, random?

yet another random shot.

met up with PL at school's bus stop yesterday afternoon. we chitchatted while waiting for Jayne's arrival. PL told me a lot of things, (: when Jayne came, we accompanied her to buy her books.




we headed to Bukit Batok's Macs for lunch after that. I didn't order because I already ate my lunch at home. the both of them thought I was still juice-ing, and they make fun of me.

we talked about everything we could talk of. Sec1 and Sec2 days, our clique outings, camps, friends, school... aiyo, everything larh. then Chen Li and I talked about someone, and we started laughing our asses off. I went for a haircut after lunch. the last time I went there was to see Chen Li and Jayne having their haircut. but this time, both of them watched me cut.

Chen Li and Jayne stared at my hair, while the Aunty was cutting.
Jayne: wah lau Clarice, see you cut I also feel like cutting sia.
Chen Li: ya larh, Clarice.
Aunty: cut lorh.
Clarice: aiyo, cut larh.
Jayne: school reopening then I cut. then you need to cut again also.
Clarice: aiya, my hair grow damn slow one larh.

I headed home after that, while Chen Li went to Jayne's house. I bathed, and got myself ready to go out. we went for a Penang Food Fair at York Hotel. my dad dropped my mum and I off, while he went to pick my Aunty. there was this queue outside of the restaurant when we got there. so my mum and I just joined in. by the time we got in, it was already past 6PM.

it was the first time where I felt so angry for a meal. I had to queue for so long just to eat. the longest one I queued was 30minutes. after I went back to my table and ate what I queued for, I didn't want to queue anymore. my brother was so shocked, and he said, "the queue is even worst than Hello Kitty."












oh man, I think I'm growing fat. no more big feast please! /:

I'm heading down to town later on. Pei Xiu needs to shop, and I'll be accompanying her. aren't I nice? (: we will be going for tuition at night.

oh, I will be going for tuition chalet for the next three days. TAKE CARE PEOPLE!

I Y Jun Yu
TREE maniac
; 10:12 AM

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17912829?origin\x3dhttp://tearsareblood.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile

eemeipingclarice
claricechloeee
140791
aes 1/3 2/3 3/3 4/3
choiralto1/sop2(multipurposeplug)
clarice_ee@hotmail.com

GREEN + BROWN = TREE ! :D
and being emo isn't a crime.

affiliations

DADDY !
Benedict.
EMO PARTNER !
Jasmine.
SIS/TWIN/NU'ER/MUMMY !
Jayne Wee Xin Yi.
DIVORCED LAO PO !
Julite Tan Zi Ning.
PL/(1)Lao Da PL !
Ng Chen Li.
(3)Sha PL !
Loy Zhen Ge.
(4)Si PL/(5)Lao Hu PL !
Gordon Xavier Gan Yan Da.
FISH BROTHER !
Ang Zi Xiang.
SISTER !
Clare.
UNCLE !
Brendan Loo.
TCP TEAM MATE !
Vivian.
BESTEST BEST FRIEND !
Lim Yu Xiang.
LAO GONG !
Yee Pei Xiu.
POST EDITOR !
Ian Martin Michael.
JIE MEI !
Linda Lee Jia En.
SHAKER !
Chua Wan Jun.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE !
Ebby Adly.
EMO BIATCH !
Bronte Chua Xin Jie.
MEANIE GREENIE !
Elaine.

I love all of them equally, <3

well, except for my dearest lao gong.
I Y Joel Ow so so sooo much, :D

desires

work my ass out for Prelims
good grades for Prelims
good grades for N levels
promote to Sec5
to & fro there safely on 14july
great Sweet Sixteen :D (if possible)
take up Childhood course
become a Kindergarten teacher

new handphone
new glasses/spectacles
contact lens
denim skirt
denim shorts
shorts with suspenders
casual short dresses
sleeveless FBT jersey
pink/orange Adidas deodorant
sports towel
$15.90 rippers slippers
clutch/pouch
handbag
tote bag
long wallet
normal wallet
crocodile hair clips
hair pins
ear piece
Love Hina comic series
Hana Kimi comic series

most importantly, hell loads of money! :D

connections

twothree'05 conficlass'06 alistair alvin amanda amira anelie angeline ann candice caryl chenli cherngshing clare daniel dave ebby edwin geokcheng haris ian irah jasmine jayne jingting jinhui jonathan kezia kimberley liyi martha nadiah nurvena peilin peizhen rasyiqa ryan sahida soonheng tia vivian waishi wanjun yuxiang zhiyun zuladly

memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

shout outs


calender

1-2 July : Youth Day
5 July : 'N' English Oral, /:
6 July : STC SYF Night, (:
9 July : Uncle Loo's birthday, (:
12 July : Zhi Xuan's birthday, (:
14 July : Second Grandma, ):
Kean Wai's birthday, (:
Sweet Sixteen, :D or /:
France's National Day
15 July : Glenn's birthday, (:
18 July : Clarice Woon's birthday, (:
Qian Ru's birthday, (:
Nurul Natasha's birthday, (:
21 July : Grandfather, )':
22 July : Tickets for S.H.E Party, (:
Carene's birthday, (:
24 July : Sha's birthday, (:
26 July : 'N' Chinese Oral, /:
28 July : S.H.E Play Party, :D
29 July : S.H.E Autograph Session, :D
30 July : Prelims English I & II, /:
31 July : SIX, <3
31 July : Prelims Social Studies, /: