went for OneOne's chalet yesterday. surprising, only a few of them were there. the seniors outnumbered the class okay. tsk tsk, I really pity Dominic.
Angeline and I met up at Bukit Panjang Plaza, and we had MOS Burger for lunch. we headed to Clare's house after that. Twinkle is still the same, she's as hyper as ever. Angeline and Clare were chitchatting, while I was just rotting. Twinkle kept walking under my legs, and her tail always tickled me. she was like self entertaining, taking my legs as a bridge. after Clare had her lunch, her parents drove us to Pasir Ris.
Angeline, Clare, and I decided take a little walk after we got there. we bought Ben & Jerry's ice cream! :D the sky got all darked when we were heading back. then we were like, "Legs fast, hands slow!" Angeline walked right ahead of us, and Clare keep telling her not to catwalk.
after finishing our ice creams, we headed down to the beach. we wanted to scream into the seas, but we couldn't because there were a lot of people there too. so we just walked, and walked, and walked. then we met up with the rest to get the room key. they went to Escape, while the three of us headed back to the chalet.
the rest of them returned back awhile later, they couldn't get in due to the rain. after slacking for a period of time, we started the barbecue. so we ate, watched teevee, and talked. then Irah kept saying that she wants to go to Escape when the rain stops. but sadly, no one wanted to go. well, maybe some had the intention, but they didn't go in the end.
Dominic, Earnest, and Irah went to Escape when it was drizzling. then there were only five of us in the room. Clare and Haris kept having pillow fights. actually, Haris kept hitting Clare with the pillow in his hand, but Clare didn't do much. then Angeline and I made hotdog bread. when I was about to settle myself down, the plate on my hand, with my nicely made hotdog bread slipped, and there goes my hotdog bread. urgh, I was so pissed larh. I cleaned up, and cooled myself down, then I went to make another one. this time, I was really careful, and I ate my hotdog bread.
then Clare's parents gave Angeline and I a lift home.
Clare's mother was on the phone, and her father turned into Cashew Road.
Father: going Cashew Heights, drop Clarice.
then I typed a message to Angeline.
Clarice: I think her father thought I'm staying at Cashew Heights.
Angeline looked at me, then both of us turned and looked at Clare.
Clare: where you want us to drop you?
Clarice: err, I don't stay here leh.
Angeline: she stay at Hazel Park.
Mum: they say go to Bukit Panjang, why you come here.
then her father drove out of Cashew Heights.
okay, Clare thought that I was living in Cashew Heights. then I told her that I'm living at Hazel Park, and she gave me a very shocked reaction. aiyo, Clare ah Clare. so Angeline and I got off at Bukit Panjang Plaza, then we went separate ways.
to Angeline and Clare, thanks for all the fun! (: I'm sorry I was being such a wet blanket, I didn't want to go to Escape. but I enjoyed myself with the both of you. you guys rock!
<3I'm going for a haircut later on. it has been ages since I cut my hair. oh, and the best part, I'll be going with PL. YAYYness! :D as you can see in my tagboard, she has a lot of things to tell me. oh man, I can't wait to hear what she has to say.
okay, I'm going to rot in front of my computer now. GOODBYE!
Ian Martin Michael, I'm sorry for not answering your call that night. I hope that you're not angry with me. I'll call you tonight alright, I promise! (: