met Emo Partner in the morning, then we had breakfast together. we talked about everything, my life and hers. and as usual, she played with the kids that she saw at Macs. after breakfast, we headed to school. we were told how to sort and count the coins. then a group of us sat around the table with a lot of labelled containers. we were given a tin each, and we started counting. after sorting them out and counting the number of coins, we poured them into the repective containers.
Benjamin finished counting, and he saw the "Old Coins" container. then he bumped my arm.
Benjamin: eh, old coins is what ah?
Clarice: old coins? old coins lorh.
he lift up his tray, and pointed to the coins.
Benjamin: all these old coins not?
Clarice: those are new one larh.
Benjamin: then old coins leh?
he picked out an old looking coin and showed me.
Clarice: no larh, is not the appearance.
Benjamin: huh, then? from what year to what year?
and I gave him the
falls-off-the-chair-and-land-on-the-ground look.
Clarice: old coins is the damn old one. we never see before larh.
oh man, he's damn funny larh. he actually said the coins we are using now are old coins. tsk, Ben ah Ben. then I ignored him, and continued counting. I think I took 3 or 4 tins in total. my fingers were all black and dirty larh. oh, and Ben was damn mean okay! I asked him to pass me a tin because I have finished mine, and he was the nearest to them, then he got me one with so many coins. I took damn long to count larh. urgh, stupid Ben.
after we have finished counting the amount in the tins, the teachers asked us to wash our hands with soap. okay, it's obvious that we will larh. the water in Boys' Town is warm okay, so weird. and their soap was like for washing the dishes. it made our hands rough larh.
Emo Partner and I went to buy books. mine was only $30.20 larh. the Aunty said we don't have to buy Science book. I have no idea why. okay, I have yet to buy Math books. I couldn't find Miss Chong, so I didn't buy them yet. wow, luckily I brought my backpack. or not I'll have difficulties carrying my books home. it isn't heavy larh, but like very out of the way.
okay, it's teevee time! (:
TOMORROW,
TOMORROW,
TOMORROW. YAYY, :D