I had the freakiest experience with Emo Partner on Tuesday. I want to blog about it, but I don't know how to. all I can say is, Beauty World is one freaky place to be! /:
went to town with Emo Partner yesterday. I just went to accompany her to get her New Year clothes. it's too early to get one right? so anyway, we practically spent our day at Far East Plaza. and I didn't spent a single cent, surprising. well, maybe it's because I had none.
oh, Emo Partner was amazing I tell you. she helped me to find Daddy! (: we went to all the shops at Far East, but we still didn't manage to find him. I was so depressed can. Jasmine asked me to give him a call, but his phone was off. and I got even more depressed! ): then I thought, "maybe he changed his number." (FYI, my 6131 is spoilt due to the rain. dammit!) then we looked through our contacts to see who knows his number and where he works at.
after knowing where Daddy is working at, my mood instantly changed! (: then Jasmine kept wanting me to go there immediately, but I started to get nervous. I have no idea why okay.
Jasmine trying to find Daddy in the shop, and I stared at the store room.
Jasmine: eh, don't have leh.
I was still staring at the store room, hoping that Daddy would come out.
Jasmine: why you look until like that?
then a guy wearing an orange cap suddenly came out.
Clarice: eh, is that Daddy?
when Jasmine turned to my direction and looked, that guy walked in.
Jasmine: where? you seeing things ah.
I walked out of the shop all depressed once again. then Jasmine came out, but her eyes was still inside. I didn't want to look in anymore, so I went to the shop next to it.
Jasmine ran into the shop I was in, and pulled my arm.
Jasmine: I saw Ben, but...
then I ran out, and stood outside Daddy's shop immediately.
Jasmine: there that guy with Orange cap, it's Ben!
Clarice: it's not Daddy, ):
Jasmine: but it's Ben! that actor, Ben!
Jasmine kept looking at Ben, while I was even more depressed. then I thought, "maybe he's at another outlet now." we headed to Cine Leisure hoping that he's there, but he wasn't. sighs, maybe it's just not fated. oh well, ):
bumped into a lot of people at Cine, Primary and Secondary School friends. I was so glad to see my Primary School friends larh, (: people like Charmane,
<3okay, I'll be going out with PL and my divorced Lao Po later in the afternoon. I shall teevee now, GOODBYE!