I don't know what has gotten into me, but I feel very depressed now. I'm actually emo-ing after such a long time, sighs. stupid, I made myself like that. oh man, ):
PL, I can't find our anniversary date. I searched everywhere, I even blog hopped. but I still can't find it. I'm sorry, sighs.
okay, I doubt I'm blogging tomorrow, or even the next few days. I'm sorry people, but this emo girl is really packed. I will be going out with Charmane tomorrow, probably to town. and in the evening, I'm heading down to IMM's Giant to buy barbecue food for TwoThree's chalet.
as for Saturday, I have to go to my brother's camp. they are having an Open House, and my family's invited. I will be attending the evening mass at St. Joseph Church, and a dinner there after that. I forgot the special occasion that there's a dinner there.
oh crap, school is reopening soon. I'm so not ready I tell you. I'm not ready for 2007, I'm not ready for Sec4, I'm not ready for O and N levels... I'M NOT READY FOR ANYTHING! /: but I'm ready to breakdown now.
I want to _____ till I die.