Thursday, December 07, 2006

Flag Day yesterday was sort of fun. well, maybe to me only. I had a chance to get together with my clique, (: it has been ages since we hung larh. okay okay, back to the topic. as I have already said in my last post, I went to school with Chen Li and Khreeslynne. and after collecting the neccessary things, we donated our own money into our own tins. well, it's actually Chen Li's money. and after we have splitted it among ourselves, we had to deal with the stickers. we thought of silly ideas on how to get rid of them. the ideas were so hilarious larh.

okay, then we headed to Bukit Panjang Plaza to have breakfast. we didn't have the intention of doing Flag Day. too lazy to do larh. so we sat down and enjoyed our meal. then we realised we were surrounded by kids! we were scared larh. you wouldn't know what kids would do. oh, this bangla talked to Chen Li. she said he told her he was once a security guard, and bla bla bla. then the three of us had the same facial expression, do-you-think-I-care. oh, and he donated his money to Chen Li, an overseas note. okay, like what the hell.

then Julite came and joined us, and we started talking. suddenly, Khreeslynne and I have the urge to do Flag Day. then we went to the interchange. Chen Li and Julite just stood at a corner talking, while we asked for donations.

a lady alighted from the bus, and noticed me.
Clarice: good morning, would you like to donate?
the lady tooked her wallet out, and looked at my tin.
Lady: huh, Boys' Town ah? don't want, don't want.
then she kept her wallet, and walked away.

she was damn mean I tell you! I wouldn't mind people not donating, but her... urgh, stupid! she had two faces larh. she had a smile on her when she took out her wallet, identical to an angel. then the angel became a devil! my smile was on my face the whole time larh. okay, forget that devil. then I continued asking for donations.

a family of three walked towards my direction.

Clarice: excuse me, would you like to donate?
the mother glanced at the father, and he took out some money.
Mother: you how old? sec 2 ah?
Clarice: sec 3.
Mother: whoa, sec 3? I see.
then the father dropped the money in my tin.
Clarice: thank you so much.
and I handed him a sticker.
Father: I donate cause my son's in your school, or not I won't donate.
Clarice: oh really? thanks for your donation.

is it that unbelievable that I'm in Seconday 3? oh well, I'm used to it already. then I continued asking for donation. Khreeslynne was bummed that no one wants to donated for her.

I walked towards Khreeslynne.
Clarice: eh, you go aim for the adults who have kids.
Khrees: huh, why kids?
Clarice: last time I want my father to donate because of the sticker.
Khrees: really meh.
Clarice: yeah, bluff you for what.
Khreeslynne was still looking really disappointed.
Clarice: I ask my father, "I give two coins leh, how come only got one sticker?"
then Khreeslynne started laughing, and listened to my advice.

and I saw this family with three kids. I smiled at them, remembering when I was their age. then one of them came up to me for his donation, and I gave him a sticker. then his siblings came, and stared at the stickers on my tin. I gave them a sticker each, like the time I wanted one.

then there was this time where no one appeared. and both of us were bored. then Khreeslynne suddenly starting singing Christmas songs, and I just stared at her. then she said, "What, carolling larh." and I continued staring at her, then I starting carolling too. we sang, and sang, and sang. suddenly Chen Li and Julite looked at the both of us, then we stopped singing, and kept quiet.

we headed back to school, and arrived at around 10:35AM. the security guards thought that our tins were full already, we said no, we have to leave early. then the three of us, Chen Li, Khreeslynne, and I, headed to Boys' Town Office. the first thing they said when they saw us, "huh, your tins full already ah?" then we explained ourselves, and returned the tins back to them.

when we walked pass General Office, the guard was like, "they scold you all ah?" then the three of us looked at each other, waiting for someone to answer him. and I had to answer him because Chen Li and Khreeslynne were listening to MP3. yeah, I shook my head.

look at the pretty photos we took! :D



Khreeslynne! (:

Chen Li aka PL! :D

Julite! (:

our reflection.

after camera whoring, we walked towards the traffic light. then we got high, I have no idea why. we started screaming at each other, like some mad people. and everytime after we scream, we will be laughing our asses off. then I had to leave, because my traffic light came first. and they were screaming at me when I was crossing to road. I ignored them, and listened to my MP3. then I received a call, it was PL. and I expected what she would say. they screamed into my phone. but luckily, my phone was far away from my ear. or not I will be deaf by now.

I was rushing against time when I got home. I quickly washed up, and left the house for my brother's passing out parade. we reached White Sands earlier than we expected, so we went to have our lunch. we saw Huang Wen Yong! well, I did. oh man, he's damn tall larh. and my father didn't even know that he bumped into him. then we went to walk around to kill time. and we left for the bus to Changi jetty at 1PM.

the queue for the bus was ultra long I tell you. and my mum was being such a typical Singaporean, she just cut the queue. uhhh, like what the hell larh. and she did it again on the bus. she was listening to her MP3, then bus was really jerky. and she said, "Haiyo, next time the bus a lot of people take we wait for the next one. so jerky larh." then my immediate reaction was "SHHHH!" and she giggled. the volume of her MP3 was 15, and she couldn't even hear what I was saying. back then when I was using that, I could hear and talk to people just like I didn't have earphones. and the volume was 20 okay. I think she's deaf or something. oh, we saw Huang Wen Yong on the ferry! whoa, that means his son's in the BMT too.

okay, I don't know what to blog about the parade. basically, I was photographing the whole time. and Hui Wen, my mum, and I were spotting for my brother.

below are the photos taken during the parade.



Joseph in Cougar Company, (:

Hui Wen! (:

the pretty clouds in the sky.

all of them look the same larh.

no, seriously. look!

band!

waiting for their parents
to put on their caps.

do we look alike?

Family! <3

after the parade, one of the sergeants talked to us.

Sergeant: congrats, your parents must be really proud of you.
Dad: oh ya, very proud.
then my brother introduced us.
Joseph: this is my girlfriend. and my sister.
Sergeant: oh, I thought... you can never assume.
and he looked at Hui Wen. then he looked at me.
Sergeant: so did he drag you here?
Joseph: huh?
Sergeant: girlfriend of course will come. but not sister.
Mum: ya, we dragged her all the way from school.
Sergeant: your brother will always remember, "my sister came for my parade."

okay, these photos are taken after the parade.



Platoon 3 Best, (:

random shot while talking.

the lady in white is very big.
she's the biggest among the VIPs.

my brother's company.

my bro with "Platoon 3 Best"
tag on his uniform.

once again, my bro and I, (:

my brother with his medal.

Family! :D

my bro's medal.

I stayed at home today. I just did the usual things I do at home. I watched teevee, filled my stomach with water, and juice-ed. in the evening, I went to Bukit Panjang Plaza with my mum. she bought me a white and green Adidas watch. oh man, I love it! (: and it's the last piece. the sales lady said that the white and orange one is more sellable, and she has a new piece for it. my mum asked me to buy the orange one, she said I look nicer in that colour. but the real reason was because she thinks green is for guys. like no? green is so nice okay, <3

I have to go to school tomorrow to count the amount of money collected during Flag Day. man, I think it will be boring. no wait, it won't. Emo Partner will be there, YAYY! :D

I hope everyone in my clique will be free on Saturday. oh man, please be free! it will be the only day that we get to go out together larh. clear your schedules please, ):

omgosh, I took damn long to post this. it's 12:30AM now larh. okay, I shall turn in. GOODNIGHT!

I Y Jun Yu
TREE maniac
; 7:47 PM

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17912829?origin\x3dhttp://tearsareblood.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile

eemeipingclarice
claricechloeee
140791
aes 1/3 2/3 3/3 4/3
choiralto1/sop2(multipurposeplug)
clarice_ee@hotmail.com

GREEN + BROWN = TREE ! :D
and being emo isn't a crime.

affiliations

DADDY !
Benedict.
EMO PARTNER !
Jasmine.
SIS/TWIN/NU'ER/MUMMY !
Jayne Wee Xin Yi.
DIVORCED LAO PO !
Julite Tan Zi Ning.
PL/(1)Lao Da PL !
Ng Chen Li.
(3)Sha PL !
Loy Zhen Ge.
(4)Si PL/(5)Lao Hu PL !
Gordon Xavier Gan Yan Da.
FISH BROTHER !
Ang Zi Xiang.
SISTER !
Clare.
UNCLE !
Brendan Loo.
TCP TEAM MATE !
Vivian.
BESTEST BEST FRIEND !
Lim Yu Xiang.
LAO GONG !
Yee Pei Xiu.
POST EDITOR !
Ian Martin Michael.
JIE MEI !
Linda Lee Jia En.
SHAKER !
Chua Wan Jun.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE !
Ebby Adly.
EMO BIATCH !
Bronte Chua Xin Jie.
MEANIE GREENIE !
Elaine.

I love all of them equally, <3

well, except for my dearest lao gong.
I Y Joel Ow so so sooo much, :D

desires

work my ass out for Prelims
good grades for Prelims
good grades for N levels
promote to Sec5
to & fro there safely on 14july
great Sweet Sixteen :D (if possible)
take up Childhood course
become a Kindergarten teacher

new handphone
new glasses/spectacles
contact lens
denim skirt
denim shorts
shorts with suspenders
casual short dresses
sleeveless FBT jersey
pink/orange Adidas deodorant
sports towel
$15.90 rippers slippers
clutch/pouch
handbag
tote bag
long wallet
normal wallet
crocodile hair clips
hair pins
ear piece
Love Hina comic series
Hana Kimi comic series

most importantly, hell loads of money! :D

connections

twothree'05 conficlass'06 alistair alvin amanda amira anelie angeline ann candice caryl chenli cherngshing clare daniel dave ebby edwin geokcheng haris ian irah jasmine jayne jingting jinhui jonathan kezia kimberley liyi martha nadiah nurvena peilin peizhen rasyiqa ryan sahida soonheng tia vivian waishi wanjun yuxiang zhiyun zuladly

memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

shout outs


calender

1-2 July : Youth Day
5 July : 'N' English Oral, /:
6 July : STC SYF Night, (:
9 July : Uncle Loo's birthday, (:
12 July : Zhi Xuan's birthday, (:
14 July : Second Grandma, ):
Kean Wai's birthday, (:
Sweet Sixteen, :D or /:
France's National Day
15 July : Glenn's birthday, (:
18 July : Clarice Woon's birthday, (:
Qian Ru's birthday, (:
Nurul Natasha's birthday, (:
21 July : Grandfather, )':
22 July : Tickets for S.H.E Party, (:
Carene's birthday, (:
24 July : Sha's birthday, (:
26 July : 'N' Chinese Oral, /:
28 July : S.H.E Play Party, :D
29 July : S.H.E Autograph Session, :D
30 July : Prelims English I & II, /:
31 July : SIX, <3
31 July : Prelims Social Studies, /: