yesterday was the last day of Confi. Class, or should I say Catechism Class. Fr. Richard was going to give us a talk, and I thought I would be dead because I was 10 minutes late. but luckily, he came in late too. before his talk, the Facils. showed us a video, which was supposed to be shown during Confirmation but they couldn't put it up. it's a video on what we did for the whole year. they named it BASIC, Brothers & Sisters In Christ. oh, and the criminal photos were included inside too. so embarrassing okay. then Fr. Richard gave a talk on the new youth group, LIGHT. it stands for Living In God's Holy Truth. cool eh? and during the certificate presentation, he asked us one by one, "Are you ready to die for God?" and our answer would be a yes, or we wouldn't get our certificates.
so, I have with me a Confi. certificate, a Confi. bookmark from the church, Confi. shirt , BASIC, Confi. camp disc, and a scrapbook from Marcus and Patricia. the scrapbook is damn nice I tell you. thank you Marcus and Patricia! oh, and to Amanda, Daniel, Ian, Kristi, and Natasha, thank you for your autographs, or should I say note. thank you so much guys! (:
went for mass after class. then Ian, Natasha, and I headed to Plaza Singapura. oh man, I nearly fainted on the bus due to hunger and headache okay. and the stupid bus driver pissed me off.
I board the bus, paid 55 cents, and walked towards the machine.
Driver: eh, you got put not?
Clarice: huh, I put already.
Driver: bus pass.
I showed him my bus pass giving the
what-the-hell face.
Driver: you see.
then he points to the machine.
Clarice: see what?
he continued talking, and I just tapped my card and walked off.
he was damn shit okay, PMSing big time. he could have just told me if I didn't pay the full amount, which I actually did, and not throw tantrum. what the eff larh. he was speeding throughout the whole journey, and he slammed his break like hell okay. urgh, stupid asshole.
Ian, Natasha, and I had dinner, or should I say supper, at Yoshinoya. we arrived at Plaza Singapura at 9PM okay. I nearly died, seriously. after our meal, we went to PC Bunk. AUDITION-ed! we played for almost an hour, then we headed home.
"edit, add, contact, ________, send."went to town with Angeline. she bought a pair of Ripples slippers for Irah, and I bought a top for myself. then we watched Step Up at Plaza Sing. after the movie, we had a huge impact on dancing. we headed back to Bukit Panjang Plaza after that. and when we were waiting for the bus to arrive, we heard this drum beat. and we were grooving to the beat, like we moved a little.
Angeline and I went to the library, and we borrowed some books. we are guai people, (: and we had dinner at MOS Burger, then we went home.
oh, I bumped into Carene, Nasri, Christopher Chong, and Han Xiang today, (:
I'm going swimming tomorrow, if I have the time.
I hope I drown, or die somehow.