shucks, I'm sick can. I have a headache, flu, and throat infection. my head is about to explode, my nose can drop anytime, and I feel like throwing up. this sucks okay, ): plus, my right arm hurts. I think I sprained it on Friday night. tsk, how dumb can I get.
anyway, here's my updation. and I'm sorry for not blogging for a week.
went for LIGHT yesterday. I thought it was going to be damn fun, but it didn't turn out the way I thought it would be. I feel like quitting. no, it should be, I want to quit. but Sha doesn't want me to, then she started saying stuff that made me feel bad. so in the end, I didn't quit. someone wants to quit too, so both of us decided to attend more sessions, then we will see if we want quit.
Gordon, Rainer, and I went for lunch after that. we had a deliberation on where to eat. Gordon kept insisting on going to Jurong Entertainment Centre. then I suggested Bukit Panjang Plaza, and of course Rainer agreed with me because he stays near there, but Gordon disagreed due to the transportation. then I suggested Lot 1 because it's between the place we live. basically, I was the one who kept suggesting the places to go, and both of them just.. shucks, I can't remember. they were like anything, anything, anything. then I couldn't stand it because I was too hungry, so I said Macs at Clementi Central.
we had another deliberation after our lunch. the three of us didn't want to return home so early, but we couldn't decide on the place to go, so we just stayed in Macs. Rainer kept making Gordon. as in like, pissing him off.
the three of us stared into space.
Rainer: where are we going?
Clarice: I don't know, sigh.
then Rainer and Gordon had eye contact.
and all of a sudden, Rainer started singing.
Rainer: you look at me, I look at you..
Gordon: SHUT UP!
then he gave Rainer a middle finger.
and the three of us started laughing.
it was really hilarious I tell you. the way Rainer interacted with Gordon is as if they are a couple. so that's basically it. we stared into space, and the
you-look-at-me-I-look-at-you repeated over, and over, again. I suggested to go LAN, but both of them were bankrupt, and I couldn't bear to spend my money too. then we headed home.
oh, thanks for the chocolates, Ian! (:
I need cash, really badly. there's so many things I want to buy, /:
two different scenarios, two different people, but it involves the same stupid Clarice.we're in good terms, then we fall out..why does this happen over and over again?can we just get back together, and not fall out anymore?I don't want history to repeat itself, please.just shut up, Clarice. it's too late to say this already.