LTC was hell fun I tell you! :D I made loads of friends, and bonded a lot. well, someone in particular. Vivian, my greatest junior, greatest team mate, dearest sister, -taps, (: we miss Amin okay. and Dave owes Geneva, Vivian, and I Bubble Tea. he better remember!
okay, I can't believe I went through Team Challenge Pyramid. it's the biggest thing there in that campsite okay. it's 10-storeys high, according to the instructors, and we had to go through a number of obstacles till we reached the top. then we had to go down by Flying Fox. can you imagine the whole scenario, wouldn't you be afraid? I was so terrified okay. I went through this major thing with Dave, Geneva, Teck Tee, and Vivian. I was being so noisy when we were climbing larh. I kept scaring them, I'm sorry!
I'm too lazy to blog about LTC. if you want to know more, ask me please.
Confirmation is in two days! /: oh man, I think I'll look ugly larh. I have tann lines on my face okay. hurr, I need to go tanning!
I will be a good kid after tomorrow evening, :D
okay people, I need my beauty sleep now. TOODLES!
and Vivian, I miss the time when I took care of you! (: