Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Confirmation was a blast I tell you. everyone was so nervous larh. majority of them were afraid that their photos will be shown on the screen. and they were right larh, photos of the Confirmants were shown. it was total humiliation I tell you! and my photo was so awful larh.

it was photo taking time after mass. my mum kept dragging me to take photos with the Archbishop, my family, and my Godpa. it was so embarrassing okay. I smiled until my jaw and cheeks hurt okay, so tiring larh. but I didn't take enough! I didn't manage to snap a photo with the people I wanted to take with, so sad. oh well, there's always a Saturday! and this would be the last one. I shall dress nicely, and look pretty in the photos! (:

went to Wish Bone at Bukit Timah Plaza for dinner. some people were too shy to order their food, and my parents had to personally tell them to order what they like. I wanted to order a beef steak, but I was afraid that it would dirty my dress.

okay, I can't upload the photos now. I don't know where my mum placed the memory card.

went to Marina Square with Pei Xiu yesterday. we headed to K Box first. we were freezing to death I tell you. it was damn cold larh. so anyway, we sang our hearts out. well, I did. it was so shiok okay. after that I followed Pei Xiu to buy clothes for her formal dinner. we walked around, then we headed home.

went tanning today! (: lying under the beauty sun was so shiok okay. it was so relaxing larh. then.. I fell asleep. unbelievable right? and my whole body was directly facing the sun, even my face. it's like sleeping with a very high voltage lightbulb shining on you. then I felt blind when I woke up.

watched Grudge 2 at Cine Leisure after tanning. the show is hell scary I tell you! oh, Cine was quite deserted, surprisingly. then there was this bunch of ah bengs and ah lians sitting behind. they were damn irritating larh. like trying to act cute can. you know there will be advertisements before the show starts, then the ah beng went, "starting already, starting already." really loudly larh. and when people were trying to find their seats, he told them to shut up, when he was the one talking. and he kept kicking my chair! I was damn pissed off okay.

the time now is 1:13 AM, I have yet to turn in. or I will be tired during choir practice. but before I sleep, I would like to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YU XIANG ! :D

I Y Jun Yu
TREE maniac
; 11:47 PM

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17912829?origin\x3dhttp://tearsareblood.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile

eemeipingclarice
claricechloeee
140791
aes 1/3 2/3 3/3 4/3
choiralto1/sop2(multipurposeplug)
clarice_ee@hotmail.com

GREEN + BROWN = TREE ! :D
and being emo isn't a crime.

affiliations

DADDY !
Benedict.
EMO PARTNER !
Jasmine.
SIS/TWIN/NU'ER/MUMMY !
Jayne Wee Xin Yi.
DIVORCED LAO PO !
Julite Tan Zi Ning.
PL/(1)Lao Da PL !
Ng Chen Li.
(3)Sha PL !
Loy Zhen Ge.
(4)Si PL/(5)Lao Hu PL !
Gordon Xavier Gan Yan Da.
FISH BROTHER !
Ang Zi Xiang.
SISTER !
Clare.
UNCLE !
Brendan Loo.
TCP TEAM MATE !
Vivian.
BESTEST BEST FRIEND !
Lim Yu Xiang.
LAO GONG !
Yee Pei Xiu.
POST EDITOR !
Ian Martin Michael.
JIE MEI !
Linda Lee Jia En.
SHAKER !
Chua Wan Jun.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE !
Ebby Adly.
EMO BIATCH !
Bronte Chua Xin Jie.
MEANIE GREENIE !
Elaine.

I love all of them equally, <3

well, except for my dearest lao gong.
I Y Joel Ow so so sooo much, :D

desires

work my ass out for Prelims
good grades for Prelims
good grades for N levels
promote to Sec5
to & fro there safely on 14july
great Sweet Sixteen :D (if possible)
take up Childhood course
become a Kindergarten teacher

new handphone
new glasses/spectacles
contact lens
denim skirt
denim shorts
shorts with suspenders
casual short dresses
sleeveless FBT jersey
pink/orange Adidas deodorant
sports towel
$15.90 rippers slippers
clutch/pouch
handbag
tote bag
long wallet
normal wallet
crocodile hair clips
hair pins
ear piece
Love Hina comic series
Hana Kimi comic series

most importantly, hell loads of money! :D

connections

twothree'05 conficlass'06 alistair alvin amanda amira anelie angeline ann candice caryl chenli cherngshing clare daniel dave ebby edwin geokcheng haris ian irah jasmine jayne jingting jinhui jonathan kezia kimberley liyi martha nadiah nurvena peilin peizhen rasyiqa ryan sahida soonheng tia vivian waishi wanjun yuxiang zhiyun zuladly

memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

shout outs


calender

1-2 July : Youth Day
5 July : 'N' English Oral, /:
6 July : STC SYF Night, (:
9 July : Uncle Loo's birthday, (:
12 July : Zhi Xuan's birthday, (:
14 July : Second Grandma, ):
Kean Wai's birthday, (:
Sweet Sixteen, :D or /:
France's National Day
15 July : Glenn's birthday, (:
18 July : Clarice Woon's birthday, (:
Qian Ru's birthday, (:
Nurul Natasha's birthday, (:
21 July : Grandfather, )':
22 July : Tickets for S.H.E Party, (:
Carene's birthday, (:
24 July : Sha's birthday, (:
26 July : 'N' Chinese Oral, /:
28 July : S.H.E Play Party, :D
29 July : S.H.E Autograph Session, :D
30 July : Prelims English I & II, /:
31 July : SIX, <3
31 July : Prelims Social Studies, /: