Wednesday, October 25, 2006

pathetically, there were only half of the class in school today. everyone skipped school because we went to Kent Ridge Park. and for those who went, I don't know if they regretted going, but I bet I didn't. I had hell loads of fun with Gordon, Jayne, Mei Ting, and Zhen Ge. we were practically not paying any attention to the teacher, who was trying so hard to help us fill in all the answers to the worksheet. we crapped all the way there, and back to school okay. it was just so hilarious.

3/3 was separated to 3/1 and 3/2 because the population of our class was just so small. I was selected to go to 3/1, but luckily all the jokers were there too. the teacher was hilarious I tell you. he has funny hand gestures when he talks, and he speaks in a funny tone too. Gordon and Zhen Ge were imitating him when he was trying to explain what will happen at Kent Ridge Park. we took loads of photos. and a hilarious video acted by this couple, who appears to be Gordon and Zhen Ge. as usual, please view Jayne's blog for more details.




I got all emo on the bus, and I didn't know why. well, maybe it was because of ____. sighs, I really don't know larh. then Mr Lim made me even more emo okay! he suddenly said, "Clarice, come and look for me after school." and everyone at the back stared at me, giving me the what-did-you-do look. in the end, he wanted me to slot in result slips into the respective report books. like what the hell lorh, he can just tell me right. I was a little angry when I was slotting in the slips. Yong Li Yan was so slow! plus blur okay. no wait, should be talking-to-herself. urgh, what the hell larh.

Jayne, Mei Ting, Zhen Ge, and I ate lunch at Bukit Panjang Plaza's Sakura. we talked about our past, 1/3-and-2/3 days. I'm sorry if you left you out, Mei Ting. those days were just so memorable okay. how I wish we could sit down, talk about the past, and laugh our asses off. because of certain reasons, it's impossible to fulfill this wish, sighs.

when Jayne and Mei Ting cabbed home together, Zhen Ge and I went to the rooftop to vent our anger, once again. sighs, life is so.. terrible? meaningless? I don't know! /:

and to my stupid fish brother, Ang Zi Xiang, you better like the present I bought for you okay. even though it looks small and useless, it's expensive! and it's the thought that counts. hey, at least I'm not so mean like some people who bought me a book for my birthday. erm, for those who don't understand, try saying book in Chinese. bloody fish.

I just want to type your number in, and press "send".

I Y Jun Yu
TREE maniac
; 6:49 PM

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17912829?origin\x3dhttp://tearsareblood.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile

eemeipingclarice
claricechloeee
140791
aes 1/3 2/3 3/3 4/3
choiralto1/sop2(multipurposeplug)
clarice_ee@hotmail.com

GREEN + BROWN = TREE ! :D
and being emo isn't a crime.

affiliations

DADDY !
Benedict.
EMO PARTNER !
Jasmine.
SIS/TWIN/NU'ER/MUMMY !
Jayne Wee Xin Yi.
DIVORCED LAO PO !
Julite Tan Zi Ning.
PL/(1)Lao Da PL !
Ng Chen Li.
(3)Sha PL !
Loy Zhen Ge.
(4)Si PL/(5)Lao Hu PL !
Gordon Xavier Gan Yan Da.
FISH BROTHER !
Ang Zi Xiang.
SISTER !
Clare.
UNCLE !
Brendan Loo.
TCP TEAM MATE !
Vivian.
BESTEST BEST FRIEND !
Lim Yu Xiang.
LAO GONG !
Yee Pei Xiu.
POST EDITOR !
Ian Martin Michael.
JIE MEI !
Linda Lee Jia En.
SHAKER !
Chua Wan Jun.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE !
Ebby Adly.
EMO BIATCH !
Bronte Chua Xin Jie.
MEANIE GREENIE !
Elaine.

I love all of them equally, <3

well, except for my dearest lao gong.
I Y Joel Ow so so sooo much, :D

desires

work my ass out for Prelims
good grades for Prelims
good grades for N levels
promote to Sec5
to & fro there safely on 14july
great Sweet Sixteen :D (if possible)
take up Childhood course
become a Kindergarten teacher

new handphone
new glasses/spectacles
contact lens
denim skirt
denim shorts
shorts with suspenders
casual short dresses
sleeveless FBT jersey
pink/orange Adidas deodorant
sports towel
$15.90 rippers slippers
clutch/pouch
handbag
tote bag
long wallet
normal wallet
crocodile hair clips
hair pins
ear piece
Love Hina comic series
Hana Kimi comic series

most importantly, hell loads of money! :D

connections

twothree'05 conficlass'06 alistair alvin amanda amira anelie angeline ann candice caryl chenli cherngshing clare daniel dave ebby edwin geokcheng haris ian irah jasmine jayne jingting jinhui jonathan kezia kimberley liyi martha nadiah nurvena peilin peizhen rasyiqa ryan sahida soonheng tia vivian waishi wanjun yuxiang zhiyun zuladly

memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

shout outs


calender

1-2 July : Youth Day
5 July : 'N' English Oral, /:
6 July : STC SYF Night, (:
9 July : Uncle Loo's birthday, (:
12 July : Zhi Xuan's birthday, (:
14 July : Second Grandma, ):
Kean Wai's birthday, (:
Sweet Sixteen, :D or /:
France's National Day
15 July : Glenn's birthday, (:
18 July : Clarice Woon's birthday, (:
Qian Ru's birthday, (:
Nurul Natasha's birthday, (:
21 July : Grandfather, )':
22 July : Tickets for S.H.E Party, (:
Carene's birthday, (:
24 July : Sha's birthday, (:
26 July : 'N' Chinese Oral, /:
28 July : S.H.E Play Party, :D
29 July : S.H.E Autograph Session, :D
30 July : Prelims English I & II, /:
31 July : SIX, <3
31 July : Prelims Social Studies, /: