okay, I realised my post yesterday was ultra long. and it looks so messy, I'm sorry people!
EXAMS ARE OVER ! :D -screams.
as usual, I slept during POA Paper I today. oh, something funny happened. Mr Lim was our invigilator, and he was saying all the things he always say. "This is 3/3, the best Normal Acadamic class, good." then he will lift his index finger, and it will stay in that position even though he puts his hand down. it looks really spastic okay. so anyway, someone, who was being really random, shouted across the class.
Random Person: Mr Lim, before exam must say prayer.
Mr Lim: ah, yes yes.
the class started sabo-ing the Catholic students.
Mr Lim: Clarice, come, say prayer.
and he started the finger thing again.
then I kept shaking my head, and he called Gordon up.
during prayer, said by Gordon.
Gordon: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
Lord, please help us to do well in for paper, even though we didn't study.
then the whole class started laughing their ass off, including Mr Lim.
it was hilarious I tell you. then Gordon finished his prayer, and asked me to watch out. after paper, Chen Li and I had breakfast at Macs. now, we are in Khreeslynne's house. she is mean okay. she left me and Chen Li in her room, while she's in the living room talking to her boyfriend. tsk, she ah. I'm currently helping Chen Li to revive her blog, and we are having difficulties highlighting the words because we are using labtops.
a lot of activities are coming up! (:
- LTC
- Confirmation Retreat
- Confirmation
and most of all, SHOPPING and AUDITION-ING ! :D
I think I burnt myself larh. you know the empty space below the labtop's keyboard right, it's hot and I have been resting my wrist on it. it's damn red now larh.
when I get home, I plan to read my books, and host those photos I saw in photobucket. as for now, GOODBYE! (:
maybe I should have said what I wanted to say. but there isn't a point, it doesn't matter anymore.