I have been auditon-ing at PC Bunk for two consecutive days. Chen Li and Jayne on Friday, and Angeline on Saturday. oh, I have been in town for four consecutive days too. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
on Friday, Chen Li, Jayne and I planned to audition until $4, which is one hour. but in the end, we paid $8 each when it's actually $7.70, the person rounded off can. cheat our money lorh. when we were walking towards PS, we bumped into Joel, Wei Jie, and Yu Xiang. I was so surprised to see them in town. anyway, we meet up with Leonard and Susan, then we headed to Bukit Batok CSC to meet Brian, Sheng Jie, and Yasin.
oh, something really funny happened when we were on the train. Chen Li and I were chit-chatting, while Jayne was listening to my MP3 player, and she started singing Just The Girl by Click Five. I asked Chen Li if I should buy a hand bag, and right after my question, I sang one part of the song. it was hilarious I tell you. I was so random larh.
Brian, Sheng Jie, Yasin, Leonard, and Susan played pool in Bukit Batok CSC, while Chen Li, Jayne and I went to the arcade to play some games. then all of us headed home after that. please view
Jayne's blog for photos taken. and there is a very scandalous photo too.
happy Friday the Thirteen.
Angeline and I auditon-ed until $6 yesterday. it was ultra so shiok larh. we went shopping after that. actually I was shopping for a top, but she was thinking of buying one too. then I headed to church, while she continued shopping on her own. it's like so lonely lorh, sorry Angeline!
I think I'm starting to ____ you.Angeline, Jasmine and I went town today. for the first time when I'm shopping, I felt dead. maybe it's because I didn't sleep well last night. so anyway, I still tried my best to look alive, and continued shopping. Angeline and I both bought a Puma tote. it's ultra nice I tell you. and it was on promotion! plus, the shopkeeper was very kind to us.
Marking Day tomorrow, but I'm going shopping with Chen Li, Jayne and Julite. oh well, I'd rather spend my day outside than at home. I doubt I'm going to blog when I come back tomorrow. GOODBYE PEOPLE!