both today and yesterday were exhausting days. yes, I'm dead tired now. and I'm still blogging larh.
okay, let us talk about yesterday. oh, I saw Daddy in the morning! (: I miss him okay, but I didn't have the chance to talk to him. sighs, damn sad larh. anyway, Awards' Day was hell boring I tell you. I was so upset in the Vincent Hall larh. I cried three times okay, ): I shall not continue about it. so after that, everyone went back to their classes for the collection of their report books. oh man, I was so nervous when I got mine. well, not really that nervous actually. I already knew what my will results be in my report book. then I had to do duty in 3/4. I was rather emo okay, /: oh, I nearly died there too you know. Mr Ng had long talks with the parents larh. I couldn't stand it lorh.
by the time I finished my duty, I was raining cats and dogs. then Jasmine, Joel, Wei Jie, and I waited in school until it stopped raining. because Joel and Wei Jie wanted to play basketball, they decided to come to my house. we had some snacks, prepared by my dearest mother, (: and majority of the food finished by Ang Wei Jie! omgosh larh, he was gobbling his food can. it was so freaky, as if he hasn't eaten in days. we went down to the basketball court after that. the guys played, while Jasmine and I sat in the middle of the court. she was messaging, and I was playing with Joel's lighter. hey, it's fun okay. plus hilarious! Jasmine couldn't blow off the flame in one breath larh. and the lighter was so close to her lorh. tsk, Jasmine ah, Jasmine.
then this bunch of people who seem to claim that they are ultra pro in basketball, which they are not, came to the court. and there was this arrogant girl, who thinks she know how to play basketball, when she only know how to play netball. we decided to leave, because Joel and Wei Jie were pissed off. then both of them came up to my house to bathe. Joel wore my clothes! my OBS Polo T and FBT berms. the berms were the basketball kind, so supposingly it was long. but when Joel wore it, it shrunk. it was ultra short I tell you. and he kept self-proclaiming that he looks sexy in it.
we had dinner after bathing. then we had movie marathon! Twins Effect, Fantasia, Initial D, and Rat Race. Joel and I fell asleep while watching Twins Effect. I can't help it lorh, my living room was too comfortable! :D when I woke up, Jasmine fell asleep. and Wei Jie turned crazy after the show. he was acting like a vampire larh. it was hilarious okay. oh, and he started exercising. he did push-ups and sit-ups. I think he's mentally ill at night lorh. then Joel finally woke up when we watching Fantasia. and all of us started fooling around. Joel tried gaying with Wei Jie, and Wei Jie kept saying his girlfriend also haven't. "my girlfriend also haven't touch me, my girlfriend also haven't kiss me." it was damn funny larh.
then Jasmine went home when Initial D was on. Joel and Wei Jie started saying their first-times. "first time eating dinner at a girl's house, first time bathing at a girl's house, first time staying at a girl's house." then Wei Jie finally slept during Rat Race. he said he didn't want to watch because he don't understand. then Joel and I decided to turn in. when we were about to sleep, Wei Jie started singing Ting Ma Ma De Hua by Jay Chou. it was super random larh.
this morning, I was awaken by my mum's call. she told me to steam buns for Joel and Wei Jie as breakfast. after having breakfast, we left the house, and went separate ways. I met up with Cherng Shing and Pei Xiu. we headed to Queensway as Cherng Shing wanted to buy her camp neccessities. then we went to Bugis. after all the shopping, we decided to go to Pizza Hut at Jurong Entertainment Centre. actually they were craving for Sushi, but it was closed down. so, we went Pizza Hut. and I bumped into Geok Cheng and Simon there. I forced myself to eat lorh. I didn't have the appetite, because I'm sick. my throat hurts really badly, ):
oh, Geok Cheng gave us 25% discount. thank you! (: after dinner, we went to the arcade for awhile. then we left for IMM, S.H.E's Forever album autograph session. oh, I bumped into more people while I was walking there. Kai Wen, then Dennis, and Wen Hao.
Cherng Shing, Pei Xiu, and I were rather surprised that not many fans were there. not as much as we expected. we queeued up, and chatted to kill time. we talked about the past S.H.E autograph sessions. we realised that the time we spent queeuing up gets lesser and lesser everytime. today was only for an hour. but we were complaining like mad because we couldn't sit, and the ground was wet. surprising, the session started exactly on the dot. we thought it will start half an hour later, as usual.
I think today's session wasn't as orderly as the previous one. the security guards in-charge of this session were rather funny. they will allow a bunch of fans to move to the front, and not all the fans. and everytime the crowd moves, the three of us will squeeze to the front. then the guard will order us to stop, and we will turn back to look at the other fans behind us. we realised that the fans who were in front of us in the beginning, turned out to be behind us in the end.
oh, I managed to capture some photos of them. actually only Selina and Ella. but it's quite blur lorh. my digital camera is ultra lag larh.
okay, I shall sleep now. I will post the photos taken tomorrow. GOODNIGHT!
I wonder what will and/or would happen if I sent you those msges.