Wardens in the morning. I thought I was late, but someone was later! okay, back to the topic. the guys were fooling around during mass can. tsk, so disrespectful larh. but there were hell funny okay. it's Childrens' Day next week right? I have to do Wardens at 830AM, because the kids are doing at 10AM larh. oh man, I don't want! I cannot wake up one lorh, urgh.
EOY exams are like around the corner, and I'm starting to fall ill. my head hurts, and I feel like puking after I had my lunch. it was obviously not over-eating, I only touched a little bit of my food. so yeah, there must be something wrong.
okay, I'm going to have my dinner. well, just a bit. after which, I have an essay to complete, and then Idol!
TOODLES!
Martin Teoh, I'm not avoiding you. so don't think so much, please.