school today was fun! (: well, for me because I skipped lessons. hey, it isn't what you think it is okay. I was busy tidying up my application form for the Japan-ASEAN Exchange Programme. and I had two unexpected interviews. the first one was with the Mr Keh. it was totally shit-ness I tell you. the second one was with Mr Chiu. it was better, but still shit-ty.
I'm suppose to make my passport after school, but my parents are busy. so I'm in Jayne's house currently. I'm multi-tasking, blogging, chatting online, messaging and teevee-ing. how busy can I be larh. okay, I shall not be ego.
there isn't school tomorrow, YAYY! :D I'm suppose to go back for the Exchange Programme, but I will be making my passport tomorrow. so, I have no idea what to do larh.
EOY exams are coming, and it's time for me to study. I'm going to study my ass off! everyone should do so too. well, maybe not until your ass is off. but at least study. WORK HARD PEOPLE!