lesson was normal, boring. continued watching Brotherhood during Social Studies lesson. now I understand why some shows are rated NC16, Hahaha. I was a little pissed during CME, which is Mr Lim's period. the class kindly asked him to teach Physics, because majority of them did not bring CME book. I thought he would go over, but he didn't. then everyone was trying to seek informations from each other on studies, but he scolded the class, and asked them to return to their own seats. it's like so nonsensical can. like that also cannot, damn retarded larh.
went to Bukit Panjang Plaza after school, and bought KFC to Rainer's house. there were 12 of us there, and of course, it got really chaotic. can you believe that playing Monopoly can actually make you piss? it's true okay! we kept restarting the game over and over again larh.
then 4 of them headed home first, while the rest of us continued slacking. and when we were about to go home, some freaks jumped up and down like some lunatic, and caused us to be stuck in the lift. I nearly died in there okay. can you imagine 8 people stucked in a small lift? and they are the hyper type. Julite kept moving around trying to get reception, while I was panicking like hell. I was afraid that the lift would just fall to the ground floor. wait, actually I was afraid of dying, Gordon too! we want to be confirmed before death larh. okay, after knowing that people were rescuing us, they started to play cards, -.- basically we were stucked in there for half an hour, luckily. but it was a really bad experience! /:
my heart is so empty. that someone is.. missing.. gone.. ):