I'M BORED! currently I'm waiting for Chen Li's call, so that we can meet up to study. I feel so disabled and emo now okay. oh wait, I'm always emo. anyway, ya, DISABLED and EMO! /: okay, let me elaborate further.
I wanted to wear this particular shirt that I really like, but I couldn't find it in my cupboard. then I asked my mum, and she told me to check the chair. FYI, the chair has a lot of unironed clothes. so I checked, and indeed it was there. then I politely asked my mum to iron my shirt. and I even prepared everything for her okay. then she's like "so big already everything also don't know how to do." obviously I'm upset larh, but that didn't change my mind on wearing that shirt.
then I tried ironing the shirt myself, but it was still quite crumpled. so I kept flipping and ironing the shirt over and over again. then at the time when I was about to reach for the iron, I placed my fingers on the hot part, and got burned. eh, it's damn pain larh. still numb now okay. and anything that comes contact with my fingers will hurt larh. then now I only can use my left-hand and my right pinky to do things.
urgh, September is a bad month! /: