I feel so pig this week larh. I have been sleeping at around 8 plus towards 9, and I woke up at 3AM to set the alarm, then I went back to sleep again. totally pig right? it was a really exhausting week okay, I am dead tired. okay, everyone in school said I grew taller. I know it's a compliment, but it's just so shocking larh. maybe I slept too much, oh well.
I went to church this morning with a very anxious mindset. FYI, I had to do Wardens. I was damn freaking scared larh. after bowing in front of the altar, I walked to the pews I was assigned to, and started the collection. it was a little freaky in the beginning, then it turned out okay.
I thought I will be lonely in church, but I wasn't. and it's all thanks to YOU! (:
September is a very unlucky month for me. ):
maybe we should consider about moving on.