HAPPY TEAHCERS' DAY ! :DI went back to my primary school. most of the ex-students who went back were of different batches. the security guard was damn fish okay. she said we can only stay in the canteen, which we did, but she chased all of the ex-students out. she was like "you have seen the teachers, leave now. or else I'm going to take down your name and the school you're from. I ask you all to stay in the canteen, but you all went up." like what the hell? we have not even seen any teachers larh. is she dumb or what? and what's wrong if we go up? like as if we are going to steal. moreover, there's nothing to steal. what, tables and chairs? she's so retarded. then there was this damn pissed ex-student, she threw the pen after signing out, and the guard started scolding her. Charmane was angry that she couldn't get in because she came late. so she complained to Mrs Ang. and then the idiot guard let us in.
I found my buddy sister, Adeline! I walked around the whole school to look for her larh. I thought I couldn't find her, but I did while I was walking back to the canteen.
I walked up to Adeline, and both of us stared at each other.
Clarice: Adeline?
Adeline: are you who I think you are?
then she stared at my name tag.
Adeline: CLARICE EE! :D I MISS YOU LEH! BIG HUG!
then she hugged me in a very cute way.
omgosh, she is still as cute as ever larh. the way she speaks is exactly like a Secondary School Student okay. and she gets anxious very easily. then I kept asking her to cool down. because Bronte was waiting for her sister's CCA to end, I decided to wait for Adeline's CCA to end, so that I could send her home. Adeline looks super cute in Brownie uniform. Bronte and I went for tuition after that. I nearly brokedown okay.
I watched Monster House today. it's super NICE! it has a lot of shocking scenes. I was so tired that I almost fell asleep in the cinema.