since last week, a lot of things had happened. so much so that I don't even know where to begin. sighs, and it is still happening now right at this moment.
the main thing happened on Saturday. of course I was moody, and everyone in Confi. Class kept asking me what happened. but I didn't tell them of course. coincidentally, there was this sort of reflection where they turned off all the lights, and I just couldn't control myself. Blossom and Bubbles were really worried about me.
after I told them everything.
Bubbles: eh you okay a not?then there was an awkward silence.
Clarice: I want to go toilet.
Bubbles: for what? don't go leh.
Blossom: eh, I brought two packets of tissue paper.
Clarice: go toilet cry.
Blossom: don't cry! we follow you in.went towning with Jasmine on Sunday, which was yesterday. we went to memorable places. and there was one in particular. I just stood there, recalling every memory. actually, there wasn't a need to recall. the memories just popped out in my mind. and yes, I couldn't control myself yet again.
today was just another extraordinary bad day. I shall not talk about school. oh, I drank my 'alcohol' during recess. well, not drank, but gulped. I wanted to get another bottle, but my stomach hurts so badly after that. then I went towning after school, again. I spent all my savings just by buying three tops. it's quite nice larh. but my savings! I want to cry larh. ):
basically when I'm moody, I'll do four main things.
- gulp my 'alcohol'
- urge to spend money
- cry my heart out
okay, the forth point is strickly confidential. but I have already done all of the four things larh.
okay, I guess I will be rather moody from now onwards. oh, I apologise to those people who got pulled into my situation, those people who I showed attitude to, and who I scolded for no reason. I'm sorry.
if someone have to leave in order for a child to be brought into this world, let me be that someone who will leave this world.take this razor and sign your name across my wrist.