lessons today were alright. I absorbed a lot of information, especially during Physics. double Physics, which means, 2 hours of Mr Lim! /: he went through workbook corrections with the class for an hour. I did half of my work okay. then I finished the rest on the spot, and I corrected my mistakes. at least I'm not directily copying the answers from him larh. then there was a test the next period. I was confused by the questions! I'm afraid of flunking!
English period made me really frustrated. the worksheets Mrs Lee Ham gave us look easy, but it was rather challenging. it's like, you have to read everything properly in order to get the answers. then there was this worksheet called "Where Do You Live?". it has this passage that tells you where people live. it sounds easy, but it's ultra challenging. I read the passage a lot a lot a lot of times until I finally know where everyone lives. Super frustrating okay.
I did the POA work that was assigned to me! (: Turtle sat next to me because he wanted me to teach him. but I didn't really did what I was suppose to do. he asked me questions, and I answered, that's it. he kept dee siao-ing me can. kept asking about Hubby
and bluffing me that he's outside. I gave him the sarcastic look, and said mean. then he said I'm mean because I said he was mean. like what the hell? and for some particular reasons, he said I have to talk to Hubby. Turtle's weird larh. X:
Math lesson was super hilarious. Miss Chong is the first teacher I know who suans students. damn cool okay! :D I got back my Math test paper, 19/20. I missed out one question can. dammit! one mark fly away. Miss Chong went through corrections with us. I was listening very attentively even though I know how to do. then I came to this question, and I realised that I didn't write my units. I didn't want my marks to be deduted of course. but I think it's important to be honest, so I told Miss Chong.
Clarice: Miss Chong, I didn't write my units for this question.
I showed her my paper, and she smiled.
Joshua: whoa Clarice, so honest sia.
Miss Chong: Student Councillor what.
Joshua: only SCs are honest meh.
Clarice: eh, even if I'm not, I will still tell larh.
Miss Chong dedutes my marks.
Joshua: Miss Chong, she so honest, deduted half mark larh.
Miss Chong: but she didn't write units for both questions. besides, she can get full marks easily.
Miss Chong smiled at me, and returned my paper.
there was SC meeting after school. I didn't know about it until Jasmine told me larh. I don't know what shit will I be in if I didn't go for it. THANKS JASMINE! (:
I went to Queensway to check out the price for Confi. Class Shirt. Polo T $17.50, Dri-Fit Polo, $20. cheap right? don't know who say Dri-Fit expensive ah. Hahaha. my mum is willing to pay, and she chose Dri-Fit. YAYY! :DDDD