I wanted to skip school today. I felt sick in the morning, and I was dead tired. I did Math homework for two hours last night, and my brother killed me. I asked him for help, he taught me, but forced me to do other unnecessary questions, which caused me to turn in late. thanks a lot huh.
Mr Lim had to ruin my mood early in the morning. he was like, "As a Student Councillor, you must motivate the class. You are a leader, you must do things first, then the other students will follow you."
bla bla bla. I was damn pissed larh. everything must be pushed to the Student Councillors. what nonsense lorh. like as if the class will do anything. they don't even give a damn okay. then he mentioned something about respect.
Clarice: how will the class respect us, the Student Councillors, when they don't even have respect their own subject teachers?
Amira: yeah, they have no respect for teachers.
Mr Lim: that's why you all must motivate them, help the teachers.
then Amira and I gave each other the
rolls-eyes face.
okay, I have to go for tuition now. I shall edit this post later. TTFN!