I had a bad day! well, sort of. 3/3 was sent to the field during assembly, because some idiots people were talking away instead of reading. bloody hell. why must the whole class be punished when that bunch of people were the main culprits? all of us had to either sit or squad on the wet field. and of course, we would rather squad. then Benedict Keh kept talking about school rules, and we kept arguing and talking back. he didn't hear it of course.
okay, for the first time I feel like giving up Math. I am confused with the angle laws! my anwers were pratically all wrong. either that or I did the long method and I didn't make use of the laws. Xiao Wen was so trying to teach me larh. she's like, understand? then I shook my head and told her what I thought it was, and I made her confused too.
Mrs Lee Ham was very nonsensical during English. she had three copies of comprehension, so she only had to pick three students to do it. and she chose Jayne, Joshua, and I. like what the hell? I was so not ready for it. okay, then when I was trying to read the passage. some freaking idiots talked ultra loudly. oh, not talked, it should be shouted. and Mrs Lee Ham didn't react. then we suggested go out of the class to do. and she went "Just concentrate larh!" what the fish? how can you possibly concentrate when the freaking class is so noisy? urgh, I was so pissed! I lost my concentration, which means I don't know and can't do my work, which nearly made me cry.
I think my English is going to deprove. Mrs Lee Ham's worksheets are like.. erm, I can't seem to find the suitable word to describe it. it's very different from what Mrs Sim gave us. Mrs Sim's work is tough, but challenging, Mrs Lee Ham's is.. easy and straightforward? yeah, that's it, easy and straightforward! maybe I'm used to Mrs Sim's work. I want Mrs Sim!
My Super Ex-Girlfriend is NICE! (: oh, majority of the people in the threathe were couples. except one bunch of people. then Chen Li and I acted like we are a couple, so that we wouldn't be odd.
everyone around me are starting to fall sick, and I think it's because of me. I was the one who passed the virus to you guys, especially Hubby and Jayne. I'm sorry! EVERYONE TAKE CARE PLEASE!
<33s