I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I'm coughing like mad, really terribly, my nose feels like it's going to drop anytime, my hands are cold, my face is pale and hot, and my throat hurts like shit! ):
no PE today, which means GAMES! we played and laughed our ass off. there's a new teacher for Geography. she speaks super softly larh. I just wonder how she can control the whole class. oh, during PE lesson, somebody sprayed deodorant in class. it isn't the normal kind of spraying, it's the kind that can kill everyone. the whole class couldn't breathe larh. then I was like, holding my deodorant under my nose, smelling it as if I was smelling drugs.
went to the Airport with the SCs to welcome the Japanese Students. we thought we were late, but their plane just landed when we arrived. I spotted two cutie pies! (: okay, the SCs took bus with the Japanese Students to York Hotel. then we went for dinner at Far East Plaza.
okay, I shall do my homework now. GOODBYE!
I'm sorry for all that had happened. the promises I have made will never break.