I have been practicing for Arts Festival like everyday during last week. then the day finally arrived. my heart was pounding like mad. super duper fast and hard. the afternoon show started. there were not many audience. then everyone started shouting the performers' names. and I heard Li Yan shouting my name really loudly. then it finally ended. but the night show was even worse. full house okay. so freaky larh. I can't believe I was actually perspiring while I was singing. must be cold sweat. I heard him shouting my name. (: I saw my parents swaying their arms during the Grand Finale. the performers and audience sang One Moment In Time. super nice okay.
SYF Opening Ceremony yesterday. it was burning hot okay. I died on the box of food I was carrying. not a packet of food, a big box with packets of food inside. and I revived when the band competition started. but I wasn't really enthusiastic. oh, and there was this school sitting in front of us which made Jasmine and I really pissed off okay. they were like freaking childish larh. pushing and squeezing each other. and they kept hitting me okay. then Jasmine sort of scolded them. but I didn't. I just went tsk-ing really loudly. how nice of me huh? even if they did, I think I would just die again. and the thing finally ended. all the schools waited really long for their buses. Jasmine, Jia Jun, Teck Tee and I were singing our ass off. then Teck Tee and I started dancing NDP songs. super hilarious okay.
I felt sick in church this morning. I was cold and I was sneezing, yet I was perspiring. and my brother said I was really pale. I felt like fainting larh. then I went towning with Angeline. she bought her swimwear. I finally get to buy my deodorant. I have so many things in mind to buy. but I just need the money. sighs.
Angeline and I bought french food. it's delicious lorh. then we walked around. like everywhere. we finally stopped at Mrs Fields. we ate muffins again! and we headed to Bukit Panjang Plaza. we took 171 as we missed 960. I died on the bus. seriously died. I nearly puked okay.
and now, my head hurts. I still feel like puking. oh man. I'm getting sick. ):