A - AVAILABLE? nope, already taken. (:
B - BEST FRIENDS? a lot. those I tell my secrets too.
C - CELEBRITY CRUSH? all the hot ones. :X
D - DOG'S NAME? I don't even have a pet!
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO? Bubbles!
F - FAVORITE SINGERS? a lot.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS? GUMMY BEARS! :D
H - HOMETOWN? Singapore, Pending.
I - INSTRUMENT? piano, guitar, flute.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE? I have no idea.
M - MILK FLAVOR? vanilla.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? two.
O - ONE WISH? to have more wishes. :D
P - PERSON WHO LAST CALLED YOU? thng zhen wei. (:
Q - FAVOURITE QUOTE? no particular one.
R - REASON TO SMILE? there isn't a reason to frown?
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD? I didn't listen songs today.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP? 0520. :X
U - UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME? eh, got a lot larh.
V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE? I hate loads of vegetables.
W - WORST HABIT(S)? I think don't have. wait, I don't know.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD? zero.
Y - YUMMY FOOD? a lot a lot a lot.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN? cancer.
5 people whom i want them to do:
okay, I shall be nice.
no one and/or anyone.