yesterday's gathering was disorganised, but fun. met up with PPG, Ariel, Louis, and Ian at Clementi's Mac and we headed to KAP to meet the rest. all of us practically took up 1/3 of the Mac okay. FIY, there were about 30 of us.
we had a long deliberation, then some started to move off. so all of us just followed, not knowing where we were heading to. then I suggested to go to church. and Ariel was like, "omgosh, are you serious? imaging all of us sitting in one whole row praying." then we started laughing.
the 30 of us squeezed up the bus and headed to Sunset Way. we had a very long walk from the bus stop to the estate. a lot of them claimed that they live there. then we finally arrived at the playground, which all of us were there for the whole afternooon. PPG were so bored larh. then we saw this foot thingy- stone thingy-thing thing, and we went to try it. I did 2 rounds. Natasha and Ariel only did 1/2? or even 1/4. Kristi did 3 consecutive rounds okay. then more people came and tried. all of them were complaining how painful it is, but Ian didn't. oh man, I think he's weird or something.
then 7 of us took Professor's car to Clementi as Natasha had a Dental Appointment. well, actually 6. we dropped Ian at his house. but we still squeezed like mad okay. then we cabbed to Town to meet the rest. we couldn't squeeze as there were 10 of us there. so we separated into 3 cabs. in the end, Christopher, Jerome and Louis didn't go as all of them went separate ways.
bought 11 tickets for Benchwarmers at 0925PM. bumped into Dylan and Farhan there. I was craving for Pasta Mania. but most of them said it was expensive. so we headed to Yoshinoya instead. all of us killed time in the Apple shop. then we went for our movie. Natasha and I felt really cold. but she was wearing jeans with a jacket, and I was wearing FBT shorts and a shirt larh. after the movie, we heard people cheering and all of us ran down. it was the World Cup, but we missed it. then we decided to head home. most of them took a lift from Ian's father. Ariel and I cabbed home separately.
I have no plans for today. besides tuition in the evening. currently, I'm asking my clique out. (: