Monday, June 26, 2006

the start of a brand new term. and something really embarrassing happened. Amira, Franciso, Tiffanie and I are suppose to do flag raising duty. Amira asked me to pull first flag, but I was scared. so I decided to be backup. then Franciso said didn't want to pull. so I took his place. Amira pulled first flag, Tiffanie second, and the last flag was mine. as today was Tiffanie's first time pulling, she was rather slow. my flag was just halfway up when the National Anthem ended. and coincidentally, the mike was not working. so the commander was at the other end of the Basketball Court. and that person continued to say the pledge when the flag was not even fully pulled up. I freaked. then I looked at Amira. she gave me the continue pulling look. and I did. so I pulled and pulled. and some Sec 2s laughed. then I realised that I didn't put my fist on my chest. I quickly put it up, and continued pulling. it's so embarrassing okay.

there were changes. in teachers and classes. Mrs Lee Ham will be teaching the entire class English. in Math, 3/3 and 3/4 were divided into three groups. Band 1, 2 and 3. and I'm in Band 1 with Miss Chong. I think this will be a very tough term. have to work hard for End of Year Exams. I'm going to study my ass off!

SC meeting after school. then rushed to AVT for the full run of Arts Festival. positions were confirmed for the When You Believe choir members. full dress is on Wednesday at CJC. damn. I have to like change three times? school uniform to choir uniform, then to When You Believe attire, to choir uniform again, and to When You Believe attire. oh man. that's four! no wait, school uniform to choir uniform is not considered. so yeah, three times. but that's bad enough larh. oh well. can't help it. I'm a performer. hopefully I won't get stage fright. /:

oh. I finally bought Amira the big big lollipop. hope she likes it. I still have to pass Ian and Irah the sweets and chocolates. and I have yet to buy candies for Linda and Vivian. (Vivian, if you are reading this, tell me what kind of candy you want. thank you. (:)

anyone wants to go for Arts Festival? it's this Friday night. if you are interested, inform me please. thank you! (:

I Y Jun Yu
TREE maniac
; 8:48 PM

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17912829?origin\x3dhttp://tearsareblood.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile

eemeipingclarice
claricechloeee
140791
aes 1/3 2/3 3/3 4/3
choiralto1/sop2(multipurposeplug)
clarice_ee@hotmail.com

GREEN + BROWN = TREE ! :D
and being emo isn't a crime.

affiliations

DADDY !
Benedict.
EMO PARTNER !
Jasmine.
SIS/TWIN/NU'ER/MUMMY !
Jayne Wee Xin Yi.
DIVORCED LAO PO !
Julite Tan Zi Ning.
PL/(1)Lao Da PL !
Ng Chen Li.
(3)Sha PL !
Loy Zhen Ge.
(4)Si PL/(5)Lao Hu PL !
Gordon Xavier Gan Yan Da.
FISH BROTHER !
Ang Zi Xiang.
SISTER !
Clare.
UNCLE !
Brendan Loo.
TCP TEAM MATE !
Vivian.
BESTEST BEST FRIEND !
Lim Yu Xiang.
LAO GONG !
Yee Pei Xiu.
POST EDITOR !
Ian Martin Michael.
JIE MEI !
Linda Lee Jia En.
SHAKER !
Chua Wan Jun.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE !
Ebby Adly.
EMO BIATCH !
Bronte Chua Xin Jie.
MEANIE GREENIE !
Elaine.

I love all of them equally, <3

well, except for my dearest lao gong.
I Y Joel Ow so so sooo much, :D

desires

work my ass out for Prelims
good grades for Prelims
good grades for N levels
promote to Sec5
to & fro there safely on 14july
great Sweet Sixteen :D (if possible)
take up Childhood course
become a Kindergarten teacher

new handphone
new glasses/spectacles
contact lens
denim skirt
denim shorts
shorts with suspenders
casual short dresses
sleeveless FBT jersey
pink/orange Adidas deodorant
sports towel
$15.90 rippers slippers
clutch/pouch
handbag
tote bag
long wallet
normal wallet
crocodile hair clips
hair pins
ear piece
Love Hina comic series
Hana Kimi comic series

most importantly, hell loads of money! :D

connections

twothree'05 conficlass'06 alistair alvin amanda amira anelie angeline ann candice caryl chenli cherngshing clare daniel dave ebby edwin geokcheng haris ian irah jasmine jayne jingting jinhui jonathan kezia kimberley liyi martha nadiah nurvena peilin peizhen rasyiqa ryan sahida soonheng tia vivian waishi wanjun yuxiang zhiyun zuladly

memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

shout outs


calender

1-2 July : Youth Day
5 July : 'N' English Oral, /:
6 July : STC SYF Night, (:
9 July : Uncle Loo's birthday, (:
12 July : Zhi Xuan's birthday, (:
14 July : Second Grandma, ):
Kean Wai's birthday, (:
Sweet Sixteen, :D or /:
France's National Day
15 July : Glenn's birthday, (:
18 July : Clarice Woon's birthday, (:
Qian Ru's birthday, (:
Nurul Natasha's birthday, (:
21 July : Grandfather, )':
22 July : Tickets for S.H.E Party, (:
Carene's birthday, (:
24 July : Sha's birthday, (:
26 July : 'N' Chinese Oral, /:
28 July : S.H.E Play Party, :D
29 July : S.H.E Autograph Session, :D
30 July : Prelims English I & II, /:
31 July : SIX, <3
31 July : Prelims Social Studies, /: