Sunday, June 25, 2006

okay, I have been towning for three consecutive days. Professor and Bubbles on Thursday, When You Believe choir members and Linda on Friday, Angeline and Jasmine on Saturday.

Professor, Bubbles and I ate Pastamania at Plaza Singapura on Thursday. then we watched The Omen. the show is really sadistic okay. and Bubbles kept lauging at the super sick parts. after that we went to the arcade. then we walked around the whole place. and we headed to Cineleisure. Professor bought his Superman shirt. then we killed time in the Apple Shop again. we went our separate ways after that. I went to meet ahem. (:

When You Believe choir members went to get clothes on Friday. actually it's only the girls who were looking for clothes. the guys were there to kill time. okay, we had a deliberation on what to wear. then Amanda tried on a purple dress. but the rest of us couldn't find anything suitable for ourselves. so we decided to head somewhere else. then my Pony bag spoilt. the zip came off. I nearly cried larh. my dearest Pony bag! ):

Jia Jun volunteered to fix it back. and later, all the guys were fixing my bag while the girls were shopping. we practically went everywhere in town okay. and finally, we picked out our clothes in This Fashion at Bugis. Jasmine and I went to get heels with Linda and Teck Tee's company, while the rest went off. then I went to ahem's house. (: he cabbed home with me. my Mum and I came home at the same time. then she started to ask and say weird stuff.

Mum: eh, where's he?

Clarice: erm, somewhere in our Condo?

Mum: ah, go find him larh.

Clarice: siao! daddy at home leh.

Mum: aiya, he everytime in his room on larh.

dad comes out, and sits at the dining table.

Mum: eh, you hungry? go Shell buy some food.

Clarice: ah? eh, never mind larh.

Mum: haiyo. ask you go don't want.

after I hung the phone.

Mum: why? he reach home already ah?

Clarice: huh? what thing?

Mum: he larh. you not talking to him meh?

Clarice: ah, no.

Mum: call him larh! so late already.

Clarice: ah, must meh?

Mum: eh, you don't care one ah?

Clarice: ah, no larh. okay okay.

on the phone with ahem.

ahem: you call me for what?

Clarice: erm, nothing larh.

ahem: what?

Clarice: erm, my Mum ask if you are at home.

ahem: oh, I am. thanks for asking.

Angeline, Jasmine and I took 700 to town yesterday. the bus driver went by a new route. Angeline and I thought we took the wrong bus. actually we wanted to catch Just My Luck. but we didn't because we need to buy stuff. we almost got to see Guang Liang at CityLink. he was having his autograph session there. oh, Angeline and I bought Mirror Mints. super nice! (: and of course, we stopped by at Candy Empire. unfortunately, I didn't manage to get sweets and chocolates for everyone. sorry! we bought muffins from Mrs Fields and off to take bus. then Angeline went home. Jasmine and I met the When You Believe choir members.

we went to Mr Lam's house. there were so many family photos. then we practiced When You Believe. we sang and practice and sang and practice. then Mr Lam bought us dinner. well, some snacks actually. Jasmine and I ate our muffins. and we headed to Bukit Panjang Plaza to kill time as we didn't want to go back so early. Carene, Jasmine, Pearlynn and I went shopping while the rest ate dinner. then I headed home.

rahh. school tomorrow. I'm so not ready. /:

I Y Jun Yu
TREE maniac
; 12:33 PM

<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17912829?origin\x3dhttp://tearsareblood.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile

eemeipingclarice
claricechloeee
140791
aes 1/3 2/3 3/3 4/3
choiralto1/sop2(multipurposeplug)
clarice_ee@hotmail.com

GREEN + BROWN = TREE ! :D
and being emo isn't a crime.

affiliations

DADDY !
Benedict.
EMO PARTNER !
Jasmine.
SIS/TWIN/NU'ER/MUMMY !
Jayne Wee Xin Yi.
DIVORCED LAO PO !
Julite Tan Zi Ning.
PL/(1)Lao Da PL !
Ng Chen Li.
(3)Sha PL !
Loy Zhen Ge.
(4)Si PL/(5)Lao Hu PL !
Gordon Xavier Gan Yan Da.
FISH BROTHER !
Ang Zi Xiang.
SISTER !
Clare.
UNCLE !
Brendan Loo.
TCP TEAM MATE !
Vivian.
BESTEST BEST FRIEND !
Lim Yu Xiang.
LAO GONG !
Yee Pei Xiu.
POST EDITOR !
Ian Martin Michael.
JIE MEI !
Linda Lee Jia En.
SHAKER !
Chua Wan Jun.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE !
Ebby Adly.
EMO BIATCH !
Bronte Chua Xin Jie.
MEANIE GREENIE !
Elaine.

I love all of them equally, <3

well, except for my dearest lao gong.
I Y Joel Ow so so sooo much, :D

desires

work my ass out for Prelims
good grades for Prelims
good grades for N levels
promote to Sec5
to & fro there safely on 14july
great Sweet Sixteen :D (if possible)
take up Childhood course
become a Kindergarten teacher

new handphone
new glasses/spectacles
contact lens
denim skirt
denim shorts
shorts with suspenders
casual short dresses
sleeveless FBT jersey
pink/orange Adidas deodorant
sports towel
$15.90 rippers slippers
clutch/pouch
handbag
tote bag
long wallet
normal wallet
crocodile hair clips
hair pins
ear piece
Love Hina comic series
Hana Kimi comic series

most importantly, hell loads of money! :D

connections

twothree'05 conficlass'06 alistair alvin amanda amira anelie angeline ann candice caryl chenli cherngshing clare daniel dave ebby edwin geokcheng haris ian irah jasmine jayne jingting jinhui jonathan kezia kimberley liyi martha nadiah nurvena peilin peizhen rasyiqa ryan sahida soonheng tia vivian waishi wanjun yuxiang zhiyun zuladly

memories

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007

shout outs


calender

1-2 July : Youth Day
5 July : 'N' English Oral, /:
6 July : STC SYF Night, (:
9 July : Uncle Loo's birthday, (:
12 July : Zhi Xuan's birthday, (:
14 July : Second Grandma, ):
Kean Wai's birthday, (:
Sweet Sixteen, :D or /:
France's National Day
15 July : Glenn's birthday, (:
18 July : Clarice Woon's birthday, (:
Qian Ru's birthday, (:
Nurul Natasha's birthday, (:
21 July : Grandfather, )':
22 July : Tickets for S.H.E Party, (:
Carene's birthday, (:
24 July : Sha's birthday, (:
26 July : 'N' Chinese Oral, /:
28 July : S.H.E Play Party, :D
29 July : S.H.E Autograph Session, :D
30 July : Prelims English I & II, /:
31 July : SIX, <3
31 July : Prelims Social Studies, /: